My thoughts on the Cyclops casting.
So Marvel has cast its Cyclops: Kit Connor. I will be honest, I think he will do a good job, but I was hoping for Harris Dickinson or Patrick Schwarzenegger as Cyclops. Kit Connor was in Wild Robot, Warefare, he's done a few projects. He's 22 years old, so I guess Marvel wants to keep him around for a long time till he's 50. My only concern is they better get Cyclops right in this film because I have heard the film will center around Cyclops, which is a good move. So yeah, we shall see what Kit does with Cyclops, even though, given the casting of this film and the rumors, I find it weird that Cyclops is the youngest X-Man, since he's older than most of the team. Overall, those are my thoughts on Kit Connor as Cyclops.

No comments:
Post a Comment