Spider-Man Brand New Day Review
So I saw Spider-Man Brand New Day here is my review of it. I loved it; this was one of the best MCU films I’ve seen by far. This was a great sequel with strong action and storytelling, and it had some funny moments.
The film is set four years after No Way Home, and we see Spider-Man fighting crime and taking down villains such as Scorpion, Tombstone, Boomerang, and Tarantula. Now Spider-Man faces a new threat, but I won’t give it away; we all know who's doing it. Also, he still has a hard time trying to reconnect with Ned and MJ after Dr. Strange cast that spell to make everyone forget who Peter Parker is.
Now I want to say Punisher was one of the best characters in the film; he was so cool, and seeing him with Spider-Man was so much fun, and it was great seeing rage Hulk again, like it’s about time everyone got tired of smart/beta Hulk. The fight scene between Spider-Man and Hulk is great too.
Now we do see MJ and Ned again in this film, and they are great as usual. Now it’s not a spoiler if it’s not obvious that Sadie Sink is playing Jean Grey. This is clearly setting up the X-Men, and I will be honest, some fans won’t like Jean written in this film, and I understand, like she does come off unlikeable, but later you learn why she’s like that. There are a lot of twists and turns in this film, so heads up, you will be surprised by what you see.
The cast of the film all did a great job, like Tom Holland, Zendaya, Jon Bernthal, Mark Ruffalo, Jacob Batalon, Florence Pugh (she returns as Black Widow yes, she is officially Black Widow, Liza Colon-Zayas, who plays Jean DeWolf, and Tramell Tillman. The cast was great in this film.
This film was a great follow-up to the MCU Spider-Man films. I do hope for more Spider-Man films because, let's face it, you can’t go wrong with Spider-Man well… sometimes you can.
I hope the MCU never has its own Spider-Man 3 or Amazing Spider-Man 2, but I think Marvel and Sony learned a good lesson from these two films.
I loved this film, and it feels more like just a good superhero film, not just an MCU film. I highly recommend this film because it’s like the MCU is finally getting back on its feet. It also depends on what Avengers Doomsday does, and for the next Spider-Man film, I either want the Venom storyline done right, which could happen in Secret Wars, or a team-up with Daredevil or the Fantastic 4.
This what I want to see in the next Spider-Man film. Either these storylines or have Spider-Man in the next Fantastic 4 film.I give this film a 9 out of 10. It’s a great film and it feels like something of old Spider-Man films from the 2000s.













No comments:
Post a Comment