Thursday, 30 July 2026

What I want to see and don't want to see in Black Panther 3

 

What I want to see and don't want to see in Black Panther 3.
Now, as we know, T'Challa is returning, and his son is going to be the star of the film. Now, with this film set to be released in December 2028, here is what I want to see in the next film and what I don't want to see. I will say again: I would prefer they just recast T'Challa after Secret Wars, or bring in a variant who takes over the mainstream. Still, this is what we are getting because Ryan Coogler has full creative control; it won't happen like I like the actor we got to play T'Challa, but I wish he were playing T'Challa. 

Still here is what I want to see in Black Panther 3.


6. Give T'Challa Jr a great villain to fight.

For the next film, Denzel Washington will be in it, and I can see him playing Changamire. He's basically the Vladimir Lenin of Wakanda. He would be a great villain for T'Challa Jr. to fight as he takes over Wakanda and turns it into a socialist society. He would be a good villain for Black Panther to fight as well. Maybe the film can feature Achebe, whose T'Challa, Joker, Bushman, or Madame Slay would be good villains for him to fight. Also, there is the idea of bringing back Kilmonger as the villain, but I liked how his story ended, and bringing him back would ruin it. For Bushman, I would cast Omar Sy, Teyana Taylor as Madame Slay, and Lakeith Stanfield as Achebe. 

5. We need to see T'Challa Jr be more like the comic accurate version like the mainstream.

Now one thing they need to do with Black Panther is make him more comic-accurate, like he is one of the smartest characters, he's one of the best fighters, and he's a natural-born leader. Now, if T'Challa appears in Secret Wars, we might have Hickman's T'Challa arc with him in the gauntlet, or they might do that with Shuri since Shuri won't be the star of the third film; they might give that to her. Still make this T'Challa more comic accurate, and he's one of the greatest minds in the MCU. Also, it has been confirmed that T'Challa will appear in Secret Wars.


4. Interduce Kasper Cole as the White Tiger. 
Kasper Cole is a character who I've talked about in the past, and I would add him into the film. He could be T'Challa's best friend, and he basically becomes the White Tiger. White Tiger would be a good addition to the film because he's a character I feel should have been in there instead of Iron Heart. We can make Kasper the first non-wakanadin to get the Heart-Shaped Herb and basically help T'Challa save Wakanda. Also, for casting, I would cast Marcus Rutherford as Kasper Cole/White Tiger. 


3. Lets see T'Challa as a street level hero until he becomes King of Wakanda. 
I think one thing they should do for the third film is loosely adapt Christopher Priest's run on Black Panther, the Man Without Fear, and the Most Dangerous Man Alive story arcs. Have T'Challa be a street-level hero, and he grows to become King of Wakanda. Like T'Challa protects the streets of Haiti, or we have him go to New York. He later returns to Wakanda to save it from Changamire or whoever has taken over Wakanda. I want to see Street Level Black Panther because I love the storylines where he's street-level. He should be the Batman of the MCU. 

2. Shuri as a mentor and M'Baku sereving as a father figure to T'Challa.
No doubt Shuri will serve as a mentor to T'Challa Jr and train him to be the next Black Panther, but I can also see M'Baku serving as a mentor to him, as he could be a father figure. I don't like the trope of fathers being absent or dead. I think T'Challa Jr. needs a father figure and a positive male role model to look up to. 

1. Set up Storm as his future Queen and the X-Men.
With rumors of Storm appearing in the film, it seems she will be T'Challa's love interest, setting up the X-Men and the romance between these two characters. Also, for Storm, I would cast Jayme Lawson. This is something we all want to see is these two to meet and fall in love.
Now here is what I don't want to see in the next film. 

5. Don't have T'Challa Jr be pushed around.
Do not make T'Challa JR a pushover, like we don't want to see him get pushed around too much or talk down to. Remember how Cassie, Hope, Hank, and Janet gang up on Scott; let's not have a scene like that again. It needs to be a good coming-of-age story, and hey, Ryan Coogler is a great director, and he doesn't do that. If you've seen Sinners, you know what I mean. 

4. Don't have Iron Heart in this film.
Nobody liked Iron Heart, so she's likely not going to be in the film, like she had no reason to be in the second film. She was just there for pandering, and she has no connection to the Black Panther Mythos. Storm and Kasper Cole have connections to the Black Panther Mythos she doesn't. 

3. Please do not push Shuri to side.
Now Shuri is passing the mantle to T'Challa Jr., but still give this character some respect, like having her teach T'Challa everything she knows, then go back to being a gadget builder for him and even give him a new suit. Also explain how Shuri survived being stabbed by Namor and not dying. That's something I want answered; it made no sense at all that she survived that. 

2. Please don't make T'Challa Jr into a mutant.
Now it's unlikely they will do this, but don't make T'Challa Jr a mutant. I hear Black Panther 3 does set up the X-Men with Storm, but don't make T'Challa Jr a mutant. 

1. Please don't mess it up. 
Now I hope this film is better than the second film, and as much as I wanted T'Challa to be recast for the third film because Secret Wars was the right idea to bring back T'Challa that he never died or a variant. Still, I want this film to be good, and it does a good job of concluding Black Panther's story unless they make more in the future. There are so many more stories to tell with this character, but they'll come from his son, not T'Challa. I hope this film is good, and if it fails, well, that will be a hard lesson for Marvel that should have considered recasting the character because if Chadwick's family was okay with it, because they said Chadwick saw the importance of Black Panther, then yes they should have recasted. I hope this film is good and it delivers I just hope fourth film is still about T'Challa Jr and not another passing of the mantle. 

So that's what I want to see and don't want to see in Black Panther 3.
Let me know what you want to see in Black Panther 3 and what you don’t. 





No comments:

Post a Comment