Saturday 24 March 2018

Pacific Rim Uprising Review

My Pacific Rim Uprising Movie Review.

So I saw Pacific Rim last night and here's my review of it...its good movie. I mean it's not as good as the first one, but it's all right. It's meant to be a fun movie and the effects and visuals are really good and the action was good too. This film is still better than any of the Transformers movies we've gotten in the past couple years. 

The story and cast.

The story takes place ten years after the first one Charlie Hunnam isn't in this one but hey if there is a third one maybe he'll be in it. They bring some of the main cast back from the first one and we have a new cast for this new film. The film focuses on John Boyega's character Jake Pentecost who's basically the guy who doesn't see himself taking over for his father and being a great hero like he was. Now I'm not going into full details about the story because I want you to see it for yourselves. The cast was good I mean the new cast like John Boyega, Scott Eastwood, Cailee Spaeny, Jing Tian, and Adria Arjona we're entertaining to watch. The film itself is just a fun movie and for what its worth I rather watch this movie more than watch any of the Transformers movies. At least I can tell the director Steven Mcknight put a lot of effort into this film and to write a story. 


I will say the Jaegers were really cool but this film is at is just fun movie with robots fighting monsters. I give this film C+. Still I rather watch Pacific Rim films over Transfomers at least. 



No comments:

Post a Comment