Sunday 1 March 2020

Spiderman Movies Reviews

My Spiderman Movies Review

Hey everyone on my blog I'm going to review all of the Spiderman films and ranking them from worse to best.

(Google Image)
Here is my review of the Spiderman films.
Now for record I'm not going to include Captain America Civil War, Infinity War, Venom, and Endgame because those films don't account because Spidey wasn't the main character in those films and
he didn't appear in Venom.





8. The Amazing Spiderman 2
To me Amazing Spiderman 2 is the worse Spiderman film now I do hate Spiderman 3 but I feel like Amazing Spiderman 2 was just a copy it had the same mistakes that Spiderman 3 had. Three villains, creepy behaviour from the characters, and this film just was focusing on setting up future films rather than focusing on the film in front of them. This film had many problems like the villains weren't that good, The story had a lot issues and problems, the dialogue was very bad, and I feel like Peter Parker was creepy for stalking his girlfriend after he broke up with her. I think my problem with Andrew Garfield's Spiderman was to me he just didn't feel like Peter Parker like he was too much a hipster instead of a nerd, he committed identity thief, he broke promises, and he just kept doing stupid shit. 
The romance between Peter and Gwen was good though.
Cause Marc Webb has a history of writing Romance so give him full credit for that.

However, I will say I did enjoy Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone's chemistry with each other. I really did feel for those two characters but I felt that Gwen's death was done too fast like they could have saved it for the third film if it happen. As well the rest of the cast were bad like Jaime Foxx he was terrible as Electro he felt too much like Jim Carrey's Riddler. Also Dane DeHaan like Harry Osborn's role didn't make sense like how is it in the first film, Peter never mentions he was friends with Harry and nor did he bring that up when he went to Oscorp for the first time in the film. As well I feel like Green Goblin was forced into this film and he wasn't needed at all, if they set up as the villain in the third film it could have work better. Green Goblin in this like Venom was in Spiderman 3 weren't needed in the film.

This scene just made no sense it just made fans rage quit.
It's so not needed and even though it was a deleted scene it just proved 
that Sony needed to make a deal with Marvel and get better producers because Avi Arad didn't know what he was doing.

Not to mention this whole parent stuff was just confusing and like if they ever talk about his parents in the MCU films, I hope they do the whole his parents were Agents of SHIELD because that would make more sense. Don't even get me started on that whole Harry has genetic disease crap because how come his dad knew that all this and didn't tell him till he got back from boarding school. The whole I need your blood to save me was just so stupid and it's just so bad you can't defend that scene.
This film had so many problems and it was just a disaster.

The film also ended on a cliff hanger and we never got a sequel, but I'm going to be honest I'm glad we didn't because this Spiderman Franchise was becoming I will likely get some hate for this by the way, but this Spiderman franchise would have been the Schumacher of Spiderman films. I am not the only who hates this franchise and if you like these films that's fine I'm just telling what I think of them. Andrew Garfield himself quit the franchise after this film mainly because he hated where Sony was taking this franchise and even has said he's glad to be a fan again. To be honest I do blame Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach for this film franchise because they don't know what their doing and I'm glad Sony made a deal with Marvel in the end and Spiderman franchise doing great so far. I don't blame Sony for this film franchise I know they were struggling a lot I'm just glad they've gotten back on their feet and listen to their fans about Spiderman. 
Seriously, Sony get rid of these guys for good.
 Phil Lord and Chris Miller need to replace these guys because they know 
how to write Spiderman better.

I give Amazing Spiderman 2 a 4 out of 10. This Amazing Spiderman 2 is the most forgettable Spiderman film and that's why it's the worse in my opinion.


7. Spiderman 3
Ah here we are the infamous Spiderman 3, the film that ended Sam Raimi's Spiderman franchise on a sad whimper. Now I know a lot of people have said this was the worse Spiderman film it's understandable. I remember as a kid when I first saw this poster here, I was super excited for this film I couldn't wait for it. It was going to have Venom, they were going have Spiderman wear the black suit, and we were getting a new Green Goblin or Hobgoblin depending on what rumours I heard when I was kid. I remember seeing this film and I was disappointed by this movie they butcher Venom's story arc, characters were at their worse, and there cringe worthy moments like this infamous scene.
Spiderman Into the Spider Verse made fun of this scene
and Sony basically saying yeah this was stupid idea.
The dancing scene were just awful even Sam Raimi hated them too.

Now originally when they were making Spiderman 3 Venom was not going to be the third villain in fact, it was going to be Vulture. Now Sony and Avi Arad told Sam he needs to include Venom because he's so popular and this movie will gain more interested with Venom being in it, as well Venom will help make the film dark. What did we get from this a huge let down, Sam didn't want Venom because he didn't like the character and didn't want to use till later films. Now I've talked to many people about Spiderman 3 now many fans have blame Sam Raimi for this film's failure, (In fact Sam Raimi hates this film too and wishes everyday he could recon it and make it up to fans with the cancel Spiderman 4 film.) Many fans have blame Sony for interfering and forcing the character of Venom in the film, and finally most fans like myself blame Avi Arad for this in fact he himself said Spiderman 3's failure is on me. 
You know as much I didn't like the Venom film. 
Tom Hardy's Venom was way better than Topher Grace's Venom.

In the end we can all agree Venom didn't need to be in Spiderman 3 like what they could have done was just set him for the fourth film. Like in the end of the third film a meteor crashes on earth and we see the symboite come out the meteor and the film ends. That would have worked a lot better because fans would be more excited for Spiderman 4 because Venom would be the bad guy or if they wanted to include the symboite in third film and just have Peter wear till the end of the film. Peter would break free from the symboite and the symboite simply leaves and we don't know what happens to it. What could have been awesome we have scene Peter and MJ are at the subway and Peter is pushed down to the railroads without his spider sense going off and he gets out of there before the train hits him. Him and MJ get in the train and MJ is scared and she says "Oh my god what happen?" and Peter looks at her and says "I don't know MJ, my spider sense didn't go off when I get pushed on the railroad." This would leave Peter kind of shocked and wondering why didn't his Spider sense go off when he got pushed. When the train leaves we Eddie Brock wearing a black jacket and he says "You took everything from us and we will take everything from you." We see Eddie's hand turn into Venom's hand and says "Spiderman." See something like that would have worked.
This was from Web of Spiderman 18 
it was also Venom's first cameo
If they done something like this in Spiderman 3
Spiderman 4 could have given Venom a bigger role and as the main villain.
If any of you get a chance watch this video from Channel Awesome 
called What if Venom wasn't in Spiderman 3. 

My other problems besides Venom was having Gwen Stacy in the film it just felt wrong to have that character in it and make her date Eddie and then go out with Peter after he exposed Eddie's fake photo of Spiderman. I personally think Felica Hardly aka Black Cat should have been used instead of Gwen Stacy it just would have worked better. Another major problem with this film is how Peter does this whole emo look instead of wearing the black suit and he's at worse in this film. Now Harry's Goblin suit I mean did they really have to give him a ski mask and not an actual goblin mask. I will say the good parts of the film were Jonah Jameson because who doesn't love J.K. Simmons and I did like Sandman's story arc, I thought it was interesting having him being the one who killed Uncle Ben and that he's trying to save his sick daughter. Those were the only two things I found good about this film. I also did like the whole Peter and him talk and Peter forgives because he sees he's not the villain picture him as. 

This is a link to How It Should Have Ended Spiderman 3
Great video from How It Should Ended check those guys they are so funny.

This is the editor's cut to the film and this scene works way better without the butler telling Harry that father killed himself.

One thing that bugged everyone was that scene were Harry's Butler reveals to him that his father got himself killed. And it's like you knew that all this time and you pick now to tell him?!? I would so fire that butler if I was Harry I mean holy shit it was bad. In the editor's cut of Spiderman 3 instead of the butler telling Harry the truth. Harry sees a photo of him, Peter, and MJ smiling it brings tears to his eyes and he comes to terms Peter didn't kill his father. 
A scene like that would have helped the film a lot.

  Overall that is my review and thoughts for Spiderman 3. I give Spiderman 3 a 5 out of 10 but 6 out of 10 for the editor's cut. Now some of you may say Josh, if you consider Amazing Spiderman 2 to be worse film why do you talk more about this film's problems instead. Well that's because Amazing Spiderman 2 is very forgettable, Spiderman 3 talked about a lot by everyone because everyone loves Sam Raimi's Spiderman franchise and they wanted it to get a proper conclusion instead of this film. The Amazing Spiderman franchise didn't capture the same magic Sam Raimi's did and I get they wanted to make it different from Sam's but it backed fired on them. But if you think abut had Sony not done the Amazing Spiderman films we never would have gotten Spiderman in the MCU. It's also up for debate whether the cancelled Spiderman 4 would have redeemed the franchise or would have been just as bad as 3 was. We may never know.  But who knows if Sam makes Dr. Strange 2 and that involves Multiverse maybe we might see these films again and get a proper ending for it. Depending if Sony is okay with it.


6. The Amazing Spiderman
Now the Amazing Spiderman, this film is actually good but has a few issues like all films do. The Amazing Spiderman as you know is the reboot of the franchise because Sony was not happy with were Spiderman 4 was going. So they reboot it and I will say Amazing Spiderman is a good film but it has problems to it. This film was directed by Marc Webb he did an okay job. I will say the cast was good in this film like Andrew Garfield was good as Spiderman but as Peter Parker I felt that version of the character wasn't that good, Emma Stone was great Gwen she was better then Kristen Dunst's MJ in my option, Rhys Ifans who played Dr. Curt Conners aka the Lizard was good in this film too, and everyone else was good too. I especially like Uncle Ben and Aunt May more in this because they are more like parents than grandparents even though I thought Aunt May was boring Amazing Spiderman films but I like how they were more strict with Peter and they didn't give the whole "Oh it's okay dear." instead we got "Get your ass in there and apologized to your aunt!"

Little disappointed the Lizard didn't have snout or a lab coat but I understand they were doing Steve Ditko's design for the Lizard.

Many fans have called this film the Dead film because it had a lot of dead Spiderman characters like his Parents, Uncle Ben, Captain Stacy, and Gwen Stacy.  Now the action in this film is really good and the special effects are pretty cool too.
Peter and Gwen's romance was really good because director Marc Webb knows
how to make romantic films.

To be honest they didn't need to re tale his origin because we already knew Spiderman's origin and they could have just already have him established as Spiderman. This whole his family had a connection with Oscorp there some conspiracy stuff it just felt out of place in Spiderman film and it also hinted Peter got these powers by genetic reasons because of his father. That whole genetic stuff that is not Spiderman, Spiderman is an accident were Peter got bit by radioactive Spiderman by accident and he became a superhero we all know and love. Not to mention no with great power comes great responsibility felt kind of wrong. Oh well at least this Ben Parker did say Responsibility at least.  The re telling of the origin also a reason why I love MCU Spiderman because they didn't need to re tale his origin but if Sony made a deal with Marvel back in 2010 they would have rebooted and he re told origin story because Amazing Spiderman already did an origin story, so there was no point re telling it a third time.

Also sending him back to high school it only lasted till the second film and he graduates in the beginning of the second film. What was the point in him high school he's only there for one film.
Andrew says he glad to be a fan again and I felt he did a good job as Spiderman but I feel like his Peter Parker was written that good.
I will say he could have played Spiderman in Sam Raimi's films because he was born in 1983.
It feels weird getting a 27 year old to play a high schooler now a days.

Overall The Amazing Spiderman is a good film but I have some issues with it like Peter stealing someone's identity when it's like wait don't you know Harry Osborn because in the second film they knew each other couldn't he have just said "I'm actually friends with Harry Osborn here's a photo of us together and call him to let him I'm coming." I will say Andrew did a good job as Spiderman he felt like good old funny web head but as Peter Parker he was too hipster and also he's kind of a dick for having him break that promise to Gwen's father that he will stay away from Gwen. I know he loves her but it was poor away from to break it.  I give this film a 6 out of 10 and you know what it's a fun movie still and if you like it that's cool.


5. Spiderman Far From Home
Spiderman Far From Home now I actually really enjoy this film a lot like I like how Spidey leaves New York and travels to Europe. I really enjoyed Mysterio as the villain of the film because he's a villain long over due big screen adaption. Now this film has issues I understand but all the same it's a very fun movie to watch and there are moments were like wait couldn't they've just seen through that all of this was an illusion by Mysterio like just touch the elementos and it turns it's not real just a special effect.  Still I will say the action and the different Spiderman suits were really cool in this film and when Mysterio uses his special effects it's actually really cool what he does. I'm also glad they went with the fish bowl helmet.

All the same I really did enjoy this film and it servers as an epilogue for Endgame like Spiderman is grieving over Iron Man's death he was like another father to him. As you know Iron Man's death still has fans heart broken like myself included because no can replace RDJ he is Iron Man. If you think about Spidey represents all the fans who miss the character of Tony Stark after Endgame. I know many fans don't like the whole they are trying to make him the next Iron Man and they feel like Disney is trying to erase Uncle Ben I get it. I would love to see Uncle Ben appear in a flashback not of him getting killed but maybe him just saying "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility." All the same I really do like what Marvel has done with Spiderman even though I am strongly mixed on where the MCU is going but I'm hoping we get more Spiderman films and Sony CEO wants the character to stay in the MCU because fans want the character with other Marvel characters. Still I'm hoping make they Spidey more like Spidey and not have replace Iron Man but Spiderman can always be the new face of the MCU that works better. Just don't make him the new Iron Man make him as he always has been Spiderman.
Now the cast of the film all did a good job like Tom Holland he is Spiderman, Jake Gyellnahl was awesome as Mysterio, (Interesting Fact he was going to play Spiderman at one point because Toby suffered a back injury but he recovered very quickly.) Zendaya was good as MJ and I know many fans aren't happy with no red head playing MJ I get it, but I will say Zendaya's MJ is still better then Kristen Dunst's MJ. I also liked Nick Fury in the film even though it wasn't actually him but Samuel L Jackson is great as always. The best moment of the film which I just love and everyone else loved was this.
JK SIMMONS IS BACK AS JONAH JAMESON!!!!!
 This was the best part in the film because let's face it no can replace JK Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson because he owns that role. I can't see anyone else playing this character. I just loved how they got him to come back Jonah Jameson and I can't wait to see him in the third film.
I will say the film ending left me kind of mixed because Spiderman's identity has been revealed to the world and that felt kind of rushed in someway. My biggest concern I'm hoping next film won't adapted One More Day ugh. One More Day was awful and if the film has Aunt May getting shot and Peter makes a deal with Mephisto I am walking out.

Overall I do enjoy this film a lot I think it's a good sequel it's funny, full of action, but I am hoping they cut back on the Tony Stark and make Spidey more like Spidey in the next film. I give Far From Home a 8 out of 10.


4. Spiderman
 Ah, this Spiderman movie brings back childhood memories it was one of favourite films as a kid and left a huge impact on me. Spiderman was one of the best superheroes of the 2000s and it's still a good film to this day. I remember seeing this as a kid and I loved it so much it's also the film that got me into reading Spiderman comic books. I really do enjoy this film a lot and I just can't say anything negative about it or point what could have been done better. I will say they could have made the green goblin mask more realistic because concept art of it. Look it up Green Goblin Concept Art.
The cast in this film are all amazing and they all did a good job playing these characters. Toby was and will always be Spiderman to many fans, Kristen was good as MJ, Willem Dafoe was a great Green Goblin, James Franco was good, JK Simmons is J Jonah Jameson no matter what, and everyone else was great too. This film was such an amazing film as well it was an amazing superhero origin story film. Sam Raimi just did a great job adapting Spiderman on screen he's great writer, great director, and he's also a big Spiderman fan too so that helped a lot with the film.
You know fun fact Wolverine was going to cameo in the film for a few minutes but the idea was cut and guess who's idea was that Kevin Fegie.
"With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility." 
Wise Words.
This is such a great film and it inspired me too, without I never would be the comic book reader I am today. I give Spiderman 8 out of 10. Its classic film give it watch and show it to your kids.


3. Spiderman Homecoming
Spiderman Homecoming is the first Spiderman film set in the MCU and having Spiderman in the MCU was the best deal yet. After Amazing Spiderman 2 failed and the Sony Hack which revealed Sony was talking with Marvel Studios about sharing the character. On February 10th 2015 Disney and Sony made a deal and Spiderman was back at Marvel, back with the Marvel family. I was so happy about this news I cried for Spidey was finally home. In the deal Marvel Studios got full creative control over the franchise, Sony would get to distributed the film and get final say what happens in the film, and best of all Kevin Feige is named full time producer and Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach were out by out demoted to executive producers.

I take Kevin over Avi Aard and Matt Tomach any day.

So my thoughts on Homecoming I loved it I had a great time with it and I know it some issues but overall I really enjoyed Homecoming. One thing I loved was when Kevin took over he didn't re tell Spiderman's origin again because he knows that fans don't want to see another retelling of Spidey's origin. Everyone knows his origin time to move on and give us an already established Spiderman. Tom Holland was amazing as Spiderman in fact he is Spiderman, like he owns that role and best of all he captures all of those traits as Peter Parker and Spiderman.
Tom is Spiderman.

Michael Keaton was great as Vulture and Vulture was good first villain for Spiderman to fight in the film. Vulture is one of the best villains in Spiderman films because Michael Keaton is playing him. I also like how this film along Far From Home and possibly the Morbis film are setting up Sinister 6.
Sinister 6 is likely happening soon.

The rest of the cast were good to Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man always a plus, Marisa Tomei as Aunt May was good it's so weird now to attracted to Aunt May, and the rest of the cast were good too like Zendaye as MJ I like her more then Kristen Dunst to be honest, and Peter's new best friend Ned Leeds played by Jacob Batalon and I'm going to be honest he is a better friend then Harry. I mean aren't we all sick of the whole you killed my father or I need your blood to save me story arcs. Also Donald Glover he was good too even if his role was short it did confirmed Miles Morales is in the MCU and we will see him soon.
Aunt May from 2002 to 2017.
She must have the Benjamin Button aging
It's so weird to be attracted to Aunt May.

Spidey was always in the MCU that kid was Peter Parker.

I also really liked the idea of Tony Stark being a mentor to Spidey and it actually works. Like in the comics Spidey and Iron Man do have a long history with each other. I understand they wanted to make a change from the whole Uncle Ben stuff because it was done to death by Sony. Iron Man being his mentor worked and he even taught Peter not to be him but his own hero as well I like that quote "If you're nothing without the suit then you shouldn't have it." He taught a Peter a lesson that the suit doesn't make the hero but what the hero does that makes him a hero. Having Iron Man as his mentor really does work for Marvel Studios's take on Spiderman but it also would have been cool to see Captain America be a mentor too. Also hoping we will get something of Uncle Ben in the next film.

In embraces his destiny only for his hot aunt find out he's Spiderman.

I also liked how the films ends with him turning down the offer to be an Avenger and stay as a street level superhero and I think that works Spidey is more of a street level hero and the ending I was gut laughing. I especially liked the end credit scene were Cap basically trolls the audiences about they waited for a tease for the next film and it turns out they were trolling the audience. I just loved how Marvel poked fun of itself for always having end credit scene.
The moment I saw this Civil War, me and everyone in that theatre clap with joy 
for Spiderman was home.

Overall I do enjoy this film a lot it's really good to see Spidey back with the MCU because if you ask me Sony should have done that after they cancelled Spiderman 4. I hope Spidey remains in the MCU for awhile even though I'm not big on the direction the MCU is going with Phase 4 but let's just wait and see.
I give Spiderman Far from Home a 8 out of 10. Go see it and it's good to have Spidey back home at Marvel also I recommend watching Civil War that's the film were Spidey makes big MCU debut.


2. Spiderman 2
Spiderman 2 is another great film from childhood and it is one of the greatest superhero films. Spiderman 2 was just amazing, spectacular, and just a lot of fun. Everyone in this film did a great job and everyone at their best in this film.
Alfred Molina he was amazing Doc Ock like he just nailed and Doc Ock was one of the best villains in Spiderman films. Doc Ock in this film he was dangerous but you felt bad for him for loosing his wife and everything he had. None the less he's such well written villain it's real shame they killed him off in they could brought him back I especially liked his relationship with Peter who saw him as mentor but now he must stop him.  Doc Ock was one of the best parts of the film and he's one of the best comic book villains in film.

There is power in choices.
One thing I loved about this film is that we see Peter struggling to balance his life as Spiderman and his life as Peter Parker. He loves MJ but he feels he can't be with her because he doesn't want her getting hurt, his best friend hates Spiderman and that causes a rift between them, and him still feeling guilty over Uncle Ben's death and also trying to help his Aunt May with the bills. Spiderman is a character who represent everyone in this world who are struggling to make money and help their families. This film does a great job showing that and Peter giving up Spiderman was interesting but by the end he takes back the mantle because New York needs a hero and his aunt May who knows he's Spiderman encourages him to be Spiderman again.  I also loved MJ in this film she loves Peter but she's getting married to John Jameson but she wants to be with Peter but he just won't let her in for good reasons because Spiderman will always have enemies. In the end of the film MJ goes to Peter and tells him that she doesn't care and that she wants to faces these dangers with him because she loves him and he loves her and both choose to be together in the end.
(Google Image)
The film also did a good job setting up Harry as the Green Goblin it's too bad the third film ruined it. Also Jonah Jameson funny as always in this film and I love that scene with Jonah and Ted naming Doc Ock "Dr. Strange!" "That's pretty good, but it's taken." That has lead many people to believe Dr. Strange was in Sam Raimi's Spiderman universe and hey with Sam possibly directed Dr. Strange 2 who knows we might see something happen let's hope.

Overall I love this film, it is a childhood favourite of mine and it's one of the best superhero films ever and even Kevin Feige called it one of the best superhero films out there. It will make you laugh, cry, be excited for the action, and overall it's a great film. I give this film a solid 9 of 10.


1. Spiderman Into the Spider Verse.
This is the best Spiderman film hands down. Spiderman Into The Spider Verse was fantastic, amazing, and such a great film to watch. The animation in this film is also amazing, well design, and it's one of the best animated films of the last decade. This Spiderman story follows Miles Morales the other Spiderman and this also an origin story for him and how he became the new Spiderman with alternate reality version of Peter Parker being a mentor.
The voice actors were all amazing in this film like Shameik Moore he did a great job as Miles and one thing great about Miles he's a relatable character who learns, fails, but gets back on his feet and proves himself. Jake Johnson who played Peter Parker was fantastic like he nailed that role perfectly as well Chris Pine who voice the Peter Parker from Miles's reality both of them did a great job and they both could have been amazing live action Spidermen if they got part in Sam Raimi's Spiderman. Also Hailee Steinfeld she was great Spider Gwen, Nicolas Cage was surprising really good as Spiderman Noir, John Mulaney as Spider Ham he was funny in that film, and Kimiko Glenn was amazing as Peni Parker. The rest of cast were amazing too like Mahershala Ali as Prowler, Liv Schreiber as Kingpin he was a great villain in the film, and everyone else was great too.

This film had great voice cast and the characters are so well written. You can thank Phil Lord and Chris Miller for that.

A big shout out to Chris Miller and Phil Lord for making this film they did a great job writing it, they didn't direct it but they did a fantastic job. If Sony fully takes back Spiderman if these guys named producers and directors of the next Spiderman films, Spiderman will be in good hands just as long as Avi Arad stays away. Also the directors of this film Bob Persichetti, Peter Ramsey, and Rodney Rothman they did a fantastic job making this film.
 
This film is the first Marvel film to win best animated film.

I'm really excited for the sequel I hope they bring back Toby Maguire to voice one of the Spidermen, Andrew Garfield depending if he will want to do it, and Tom Holland I hope voice a character in the next film. 

Still feels weird that Stan isn't around anymore.
This was a great Spiderman film and one of the best scene was when MJ's speech at Peter's funeral saying "We are all Spiderman." it's such a good scene and also this was one of the last Stan Lee cameos because sadly Stan Lee passed away the following year and never lived to see this film. Also the tribute they made for Stan Lee and Steve Ditko was amazing and heart warming for they give us an icon. Another quote that good was its a leap of faith and that's what Spiderman is its a leap of fate, not some genetic crap but an accident and its fate that Spiderman would be here.

(Google Image)
I really loved this film and to me it's the best Spiderman film yet and full praise goes to the people who made this film and I hope we get more of this animated universe. I personally think Sony should let the MCU handle their live action films and they can focus more this animated masterpiece and building its cinematic universe. 

I really do love this film and it is hands down the best Spiderman film to date and hoping to see more of it and the future. I give this film a solid 10 out of 10. Go see this film he will have a blast with it. 



So that my reviews of all the Spiderman films let me know what you think, leave a comment, what's top favourite films. Have a great day and remember "With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility." 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment