Friday 6 October 2017

BLADE RUNNER 2049 review


So I saw Blade Runner 2049 and here's my review of it......first thing first I haven't seen the first Blade Runner okay, but I intend to watch it sometime and I was confused at some points in the movie. Still this movie was really good, the effects were amazing and the visuals were speculator. Ryan Gosling did an amazing job in the movie as K, Harrison coming back from the 1981 film did a great job and even in his 70s Harrison Ford kicks ass, Jared Leto was good too he actually blind himself in real life to play his character, and Ana de Armas who played hologram girlfriend to K was great too especially this one scene in the movie with her and K. 
The story follows from the first one and I said I haven't seen the first one so there were moments that may me go 'when did this happen' until eventually me and my friends looked it up and it now makes i more sense to me now. I'm not going to give anything way, but I will say watch the first movie first, before you watch this it will help understand it more. Still this movie was amazing it was a beautifully done film and it was full of WTF moments. 
This movie was still really well done and amazing I give a solid A. 


3 comments:

  1. im not really a fan of open ended endings I NEED CLOSER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you know he Rick does reunited with his daughter at least that is closure on his story.

    ReplyDelete