Wednesday 27 September 2017

WOLVERINE RETURNS

WOLVERINE IS BACK....It was going to happen soon or later.

So picked up Marvel Legacy and one of the biggest moments was the return of the original Wolverine not Old Man Logan, not X 23, not Jimmy, or Daken the real Wolverine. Don't get me wrong I like those characters alot and its really good that Marvel is fully gives Marvel fans what they want and by that going to back to basics. Now all we need is the original Cyclops, Xavier, and we all know or you don't know the original Jean Grey is returing for the tenth time this December. 

The real question is how is he alive? Was reviled by someone or something, or was he never dead just in a "healing coma" which relatable to all deaths in comics. I hope they give a good reason why he is alive again and not some bullshit. I've been reading Marvel comics for while and I will agree they do suck right now and I think brining back Wolverine is a good start, not to mention Marvel has pretty much confirmed Fantastic Four is returning despite the whole issue with Disney and Fox. 

Marvel legacy also teased the return of Tony Stark, first look at BC Avengers, another infinity stone, Steve Rogers trying to earn back the people's trust after that Hydra bullshit, and Norman Osborn returning to the streets likely plotting to kill Spiderman and in the upcoming issues its Peter Parker wanted so maybe Osborn has something to do with that. I just want to say I have no problem diversity its just its gets shoved in are faces so much. Like I have no problem with Iron Heart, I love Miles Morales Spiderman, and I think Ms Marvel is true inspiration for many. I just feel they need to stop shoving it into are faces and just give us good stories and not get rid the original heroes. I do prefer Tony Stark and the original Thor over Dr Doom, Riri Willaims, and Jane Foster, but that doesn't mean I hate those characters I just the old ones to come back. 

Marvel Legacy is pretty good and I'm hoping Marvel will bring back all of their best characters and still keep their new ones. Let's make Marvel great again, I mean DC is doing better job right now with Dark Metal and Mr. OZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment