Saturday 28 April 2018

AVENGERS INFINITY WAR REVEIW!

Avengers Infinity War Review.

So I saw Avengers Infinity War last night and here's my review of it....This was Epic! Not to mention it is one of the darkest Marvel films we've gotten. This is no standard movie, this an epic film with so many twist and turns. This movie had me at the edge of my seat and not to mention the actions scenes were great and seeing the characters like The Avengers and The Guardians of the Galaxy interact is awesome. This film just give us the best crossover ever. It's a real shame the X Men and Fantastic Four aren't in it but hey once the merger happens we will see Wolverine on the Avengers and an X Men film that will focus on a team and not a character no one likes as the main focus. As well a good Fantastic 4 film. This is also a long film like I saw it at 7:20 and it ended by 10 so heads up this is a long Avengers movie but it's worth it. 

The Russo Brothers have done it again. 
The cast of the movie all did a great job and I have to say first Josh Brolin did an incredible job as Thanos. Thanos is now the best MCU villain and he is so hateable you will want to him die when you see it, you will understand why.
For what its worth I'm going rank top five villains in the MCU 
1. Thanos
2. Kilmonger
3. Hela
4. Vulture
5. Ego 

The villain problem is over. 
This film was epic and full of shocks and its very emotional because we have grown with these characters since 2008. This film is baiscally going to make you cry. I won't say why but trust me this film is one of Marvel's best and I want an Avengers 4 now.  I won't lie I do like Black Panther more though but this film is on the same level with Black Panther. 
Kevin Fergie you are the best producer and its because of you we have this awesome films with a few not so good, but hey you make up to fans. 

Great job Marvel Studios and Disney I give a film a solid A and a 9 out of 10. Go see it and let me tell you will cry, you'll be shocked, and you're going to want Avengers 4 right after seeing this film.  
Get these characters in the MCU. Hopefully phase 5.






No comments:

Post a Comment