Friday 18 May 2018

Deadpool 2 Review


Deadpool 2 Movie Review

So I saw Deadpool 2 last night and heres my review of it...I loved it was great, its another great superhero film. This movie was so funny and full of great reference to other comic book movies. Love the BvS jokes, X Men jokes and Thanos jokes. This movie was such blast, but I will say there moments they copy the first film and rush certain scenes. Still movie was great. 

The Cast

     Best Threesome! 
Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool and that's all I have to say. The rest of the cast were great too like Josh Brolin as Thanos, I mean Cable lol. Cable was great and a bad ass and love the One Eye Willy joke. Domino was funny and great too Zazie Beetz was amazing and hot. If you want to see more of her watch Atlanta. The whole cast did a great job and X Force can't wait for the movie these characters are so bad ass and awesome. They speak for social justice and they are coolest team since Guardians of the Galaxy. The best character of them all is Peter he is one of the best characters in the whole movie. He's so much motivation and inspires everyone. He is the real hero of the movie.

A true hero Peter. Give this man movie.

I said before the movie felt kind of rushed at some moments and there are times they tried to copy the first film. Still this movie was great I put it on the same level with Infinity War, I personality love Black Panther more.  This movie was a lot of fun and I had great time go see it. I give this film a solid A. 9 out of 10. I can't for the X Force movie and I hope they make Deadpool 3. 
 Can't for see more of these two working together.


No comments:

Post a Comment