Sunday 8 July 2018

Ant Man and The Wasp Review


AntMan and The Wasp 
Review

So I saw AntMan and The Wasp last night and here's my review of it.....It was good it was a lot of fun. The cast in the film are all great, this much better than the first one, and Ghost the villain of the film was good too. 

The film had a lot of funny moments that made me gut laugh but there were moments that made me "Really" None the less this film was really good its not as great Infinity War, Black Panther, or Deadpool 2. It's still a fun movie and had good moments that I liked, but there were moments I felt were kind of rushed and I was kind of like so that just happened really. 

Best Superhero Couple 
The cast in the film all did a great job Paul Rudd was funny and awesome, Evangelia Lilly she stole the show, she was awesome, she was really funny, especially when she makes fun of Scott for being child size. Michael Douglas was great too, Michelle Pfeiffer was good too she's not in that long but she was good, Lawerence Fishburne was good as Bill Foster, Michael Pena was funny as always and one of the best things in the movie and Hannah John Kamen was good villain and you really feel for her like she's got tragic origin. The whole cast was just awesome and Scott's daughter Cassie played by Abby Ryder Fortson is amazing and I hope we will see become Stature in the future. 


I had a lot fun with this film it was better than the first film. I give this film a solid 7 out 10 its not as great as Black Panther, Deadpool 2, and Infinity War but its still a fun movie. Go see it you will have a blast!!!

SPOILER HERE DON'T LOOK DOWN!!





The film sets up Avengers 4 because Scott goes into the Quantum Realm and let's just say Hope, Hank, and Janet bite the dust and he's stuck there until Avengers 4. 




No comments:

Post a Comment