Monday 30 July 2018

TEEN TITAINS GO TO THE MOVIES

Teen Titans GO! to the Movies Review 

So I saw Teen Titans Go to the movies over the weekend and here's my review of it....It was a fun movie. It had some very funny moments and a lot of good references to other DC films and also references to Marvel films too. The story is basically the Teen Titans want to get their own film but there consider to be too goofy for a movie. I have to say though Nicholas Cage voices Superman and I got to tell ya I think he would have made a good Superman but he'll never get that chance because Superman Lives never got made, which is good because it looked really bad. I love the cameos in the films I won't say who cameo but it was funny and the references were good. This movie is also a sign that Cartoon Network is going to bring back the original Teen Titans tv show. I will say this basically Deadpool if it was for the whole family and I give this film a 6 out of 10 and C+. Go check it out its not as bad the tv show Teen Titans Go is its actually funny and has a good story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment