Tuesday 21 January 2020

What I want to see and my predictions for Young Justice Season 4.

(Google Image)
What I want to see and my predictions for Young Justice Season 4. 

I'm a huge fan of Young Justice it is one of the best DC animated shows out there and I especially like how the show went more adult after season 2. I will say if I have to rank the seasons I personally think season one is the best, I loved Season 2 Invasion and like many I sadden by Wally West's death, and Season 3 aka Outsiders I like how it went darker and more mature but there is some wokeness in season 3 that feel wasn't really needed. Still I liked season 3 and I'm very excited to see what season 4 brings us. Spoiler if you haven't watch Young Justice Outsiders, next season we will see the Legion of Superheroes and possibly more characters.

Now here is what I want to see and my predictions for Young Justice Season 4.



5. I want to see more of Red Hood and see The Outlaws in season 4.
 
Now in season 3 we see Ra's Al Ghul and one of his assassins and the assassin in red says "Grayson." and Ra's responds with "Ah, your memories are finally returning." This is Jason Todd, make no mistake he is alive again. I really want next season to explore more of this story arc. I really want to see Red Hood fight Nightwing again, as well Batman, and Robin. I hope it ends with Nightwing and Batman saving Jason and Jason meets Arsenal, Starfire, Artemis of Bana Mighdall, and Bunker together they form The Outlaws. I can see Jason taking up the mantle of Red Hood and he decides even though he is welcome back to the Bat Family he doesn't want to play all nice like them. Jason believes that all criminals and villains should have a bullet in their heads so he decides he's going to kill members of the Light. Something Nightwing, Batman, and the rest strongly disagree on, but Arsenal, Artemis of Bana Mighdall, Bunker, and even Starfire agree with him on this. They form the Outlaws and make a promise they will never harm innocent people. Their goal is to kill members of the Light but League warns them if they go too far they will bring them down. I can see them killing members of the Light in such a violent way. This would be really cool to add for season 4 and I would also love to see Starfire on Young Justice. Like they did with Beast Boy maybe get the Teen Titans actress to reprise the role of Starfire. Also I think the show should have her romantic relationship with Nightwing that would be interesting and funny too.  
Also for season 4 I want them to explore more on who Jason was and what was he like on the team. My prediction is he wasn't like Dick he was more angry, violent, and I imagine a scene of Jason using a gun on a enemy and Batman just looses his shit on him for doing that. As well if Joker is involved they got to show The Death in a Family arc in a flashback and how his death not only had impact on Bruce but Dick, Barbara, and even Tim as well as well. They could add that Jason wants to kill Joker and criticizes Batman for not doing that. But we already got that in Batman Under The Red Hood.

4. Focus more on the original team from season one.
Now the last season really didn't focus enough on the original six and I feel like season 4 needs to focus on the season one characters more. I really want the next season to be more about the original six and one thing we all want is for them bring back Wally West. Also good news next season will focus more on the original characters from season one which I like a lot. I found season 3 really didn't focus enough on these guys because it went back in forth to other teams. Don't get me wrong, I did like the Outsiders and Batman INC I just really wanted the show to focus more on the season one characters.



3. Season 4 should be a passing of the torch.
We saw Kaldur go from Aqualad to Aquaman.
Why not the rest.
(Google Image)
Now in season 3 Kaldur is now Aquaman and was the leader of the Justice League until Black Lighting took over. I think this season should set up Dick Grayson to up the mantle of Batman. Now in season one Dick explained that he wanted to be Batman at one point, but after seeing his style of fighting for justice he didn't want to become the Batman anymore. I think what they could do is kill off Bruce and have Dick take up the mantle but he realizes Batman is an idea and he can do it his way. I would see Conner taking up the mantle of Superman simply because I see Clark wanting to be a full time family man and to him Conner is the right one to take over. Now if they bring back Wally he needs to take up the mantle of the Flash and I would say kill off Barry Allen like the Crisis did.
(Google Image)
It would be interesting to take things to a whole new level like seeing Dick Grayson take up the mantle of Batman. Basically becoming a light hearted Batman and we know he doesn't want it but he knows the world needs Batman and that Batman is an idea we can decide what idea is and what it stands for. Conner becoming Superman would be very interesting but he would be different from Clark he would be more serious and tougher too. If Wally does comes back he'll be just like Flash but only funnier.


2. Give us Darkseid and the Light at their worse and interduce Reverse Flash.
Now Darkseid has been set up since season two and now I think it's time for season 4 to have the character play a more active role. I think season 4 we need to see Darkseid in action and have him kill some members of the league and have him do something that makes him a hateful villain. 
As well we need to see more of the Light and maybe they could show them working with Darkseid but then maybe he backstabs them. It turns out that he wasn't interested in joining them because in truth he just wanted to use them. Now the same could be said for the Light, Vandal Savage might backstab him instead. Who knows what will happen but I have feeling one will betray the other. 
Justice League: Flashpoint 
(Google Image)
Also if Wally comes back they need bring in Reverse Flash one thing I want to see in his role in season 4 if he's in it. He goes by the name Professor Zoom his real name Eobard Thawne. He's an alley of Wally West and The Legion of Heroes but he's double crossing them. He's actually working for the Light and his goal is to kill the Flash and his Legacy. I think this season could end with both the deaths of Barry Allen and Eobard Thawne which would result in Wally West becoming The Flash. If they kill off Flash it has be a death were he sacrifices his life to save Iris, Wally, Bart,  his two children, and the world. 

Honourable Mentions

1.Give us Harley Quinn and Supergirl.

2. Interduce The Teen Titans.

3. Cut back on the Wokeness and focus more on the Story and Characters.

4. They likely do another time skip and hopefully it introduces Damian Wayne as a kid along with Jon Kent. Basically Super Sons on Young Justice.

5. Have Superboy join the Legion of Superheroes and reveal that Superman was actually member of the team when he was a teenager too.


1. Bring Back Wally West and have him as a member of the Legion of Heroes.
Now we can all agree we all want Wally West back from the dead. Now the creators gave a "Closure" to the character in season 3 but it turns out Megan and Zantana use some magic on Artmeis so we know that wasn't real just an illusion for Artemis to move on. I feel like Wally will come back to life next season but there will be a twist like Wally may not remember his friends or who he was before. Let me explain in time travel when anyone uses the speed force to travel through time there are side effects to it. For example, you forget who you are, you don't know where you are, and he loose some memories too of your friends, family, and your past too sometimes.
I suspect this is Saturn Girl and she's travel to past to either help and warn the team
of Darkseid and The Light. 

What I think will happen is he will be part of the Legion of Superheroes and when he meets the Legion of Heroes he doesn't remember who he is for he has trouble remembering his past. Wally recruited by the Legion and becomes a member of the Legion of Superheroes. Lighting Lad, Saturn Girl, and Brainic 5 promise to help Wally regain his memories. Wally goes to the Flash Museum were then he decides to take up the mantle of the Flash and be the Flash of the 30th century. He gets the idea from a Flash fanboy named Eobard Thawne who also known as Professor Zoom. Now I don't know what role the Legion of Superheroes play next season either they go back in time to warn everyone about Darkseid or maybe some Crisis stuff or tell them hey Wally West is still alive. I don't know. I have a feeling if Wally does reunite with his friends he won't remember them and they may at first just assumed he's a descended of Barry Allen and Iris West. If they do find out they will be in tears of joy but sadden that Wally doesn't remember them. I do see the character slowly regaining his memories and remembering his friends and family.

As well I know many fans will disagree with me with this, but I don't seem him and Artemis getting together when he comes back. Let me explain, I think since he was in the future he likely got a girlfriend I think that would be Linda Park lets just say this version would have speedster powers too like Wally. So yeah I don't see Wally and Artemis getting back together after if he comes back because I can see him dating someone else and if he regains his memories it will be harder for him because I have a feeling he would find out Linda is pregnant. It happen in the comics just so you know Wally and Linda had two children and they were married. Artemis I think next season will be so happy to see him but at same time I think she will find out about what Megan and Zatanna did to her and it will cause a rift. If Wally does come back she will be happy but it will break her heart to learn Wally is with someone else and he's expecting a baby. I know that would break the hearts of many fans but I just see them doing this next season.
(Google Image)
I can see Reverse Flash appearing in the next season of Young Justice. 
I think if Professor Zoom is in the next season, I see him being an ally to the Legion of Heroes and Wally but in truth he's a villain working for the Light. I can see him also creating the Negative Force opposite to the Speed Force and it would play a part in season 4. In the end of season 4 he dies but he dies taking Barry Allen with him and season 4 would end with Wally becoming the new Flash. These are just my predictions if Wally comes back if he comes back they need to bring in Reverse Flash.

(Google Image)
Wally in the Speed Force.
The Speed Force is something the Young Justice universe needs to interduce next. Now some of the writers of the show have confirmed that the Speed Force does not exist in this universe but you know how writers and directors mess with audiences so anything is possible. My theory is Wally was sent into the Speed Force were he travel through time, his speed increased, and he ended up in the 30th century.


(Google Image)
That's at my for my article those are the things I want to see happen in Young Justice Season 4 as well my predictions of Season 4. Let me know what you think leave comment. What do you want to see in Young Justice Season 4 and what do you predict will happen next season.


No comments:

Post a Comment