Saturday 25 January 2020

The Gentleman Review

The Gentlemen Review. 

So I saw The Gentlemen today, and here's my review of it...I love this film. It's so good, and it is so entertaining too. I love how the movie is about weed, business, and pitching a screenplay. I had a great time with this film it is so good, and it's a lot of fun. I mean, Guy Ritchie did a great job with this film. I like it more than Aladdin. The cast in this movie was excellent; Charlie Hunnam, Matthew McConaughey, Colin Farrell, Hugh Grant, Michelle Dockery, Henry, Golding, and Jeremy Strong were all fantastic in this film. This film was such a blast, and it's by far the best film I saw in 2020. 
I give this film a B+ and 8 out of 10.  Go see this movie, you will have a good time.     

No comments:

Post a Comment