Friday 5 February 2021

My Top Ten Hated Simpsons Episodes

My Top Ten Hated Simpsons Episodes.


I love the Simpsons very much. They are part of my childhood; I grew up with these characters, and every Sunday, my family would watch the show. Good times. The Simpsons is a great show....although, in recent seasons, it's just been bad and boring. Not to mention the actors are getting on in age. I wonder when they will retire or if the show will ever end. 
So today, I'm going to list my top ten personal episodes of the Simpsons I really don't like personally.


Here are my top ten most hated episodes of The Simpsons. 


10. Principal and the Proper 

This is an episode hated by most show fans and even by the creators. I can understand this twist where Skinner is an imposter, and Martin Sheen voices the real Skinner just doesn't work. I really don't get the reason behind this story. The showrunners have even declared this episode non-canon, and for a good reason. I felt this episode didn't need to get made like Toy Story 4 did. Not a fan of this episode, and for what it's worth, Seymor Skinner is the real Skinner. This episode is non-canon. 

9. The Great Money Caper 

Now, this episode I didn't like personally because it was about Homer and Bart trying to be con artists. Basically, the entire plot was the whole town knew of this, and they were teaching Homer and Bart a lesson on the dangers of being a con artist. They put on an act, and everyone in Springfield was involved. Now don't get me wrong, con artists are awful people but still like I just found this episode kind of like okay, so the whole town knew about their plan, and they made a big show to teach these two the dangers of being a con artist. I'm sure we had an episode like that with the monorail, which is a great episode; by the way, I love that one. I just don't like this episode personally.


8. The Seven Beer Snitch 

This episode didn't like because Homer went to prison. After all, it's Marge's fault. The idea of this episode was Marge was trying to get more entertainment in Springfield to get more tourists because Shelbyville was mocking Springfield. Marge gets a building built that was Orchestra theatre, but that backfires, and Mr. Burns turns into a prison. Homer goes to jail and becomes a prison snitch. Now we've seen prison films and shows, and we all know never to be snitch in jail because we will either be killed or worse. However, one thing that really bugs me was that Marge gives Homer shit for snitching on these criminals, and I'm like, Marge. You are one of the biggest snitches out there. You have snitched more times than Homer, and in a future episode, she called the FBI on him for piracy movies that were making many people very happy. She stabbed him in the back, and he trusted her. Marge was just so annoying in this episode, and it's her fault he ended up in prison. I mean, by the end, it's all good, but seriously, I felt Marge was the biggest problem in this episode.    


 7. My Big Fat Greek Wedding 

This is an episode I found to be really dull to watch, and it's like Skinner isn't sure he wants to marry Edna anymore. Of course, they don't get married, and we all know Edna ended up marrying Ned, of course, in the future. I loved Edna, and I was very sad by the passing of Marice Wallace RIP. Still, the whole love triangle with Comic Book Guy was boring. Also, I didn't like the side arc with Homer and Marge like I just found it annoying, and it's just not needed. Marge thinks Homer doesn't show how much he loves her, it's just so forced, and Marge should know Homer loves her very much. Homer and Marge are re married by the end, but it's just not needed like my god. I just found this episode boring, and it had cringe-worthy moments. 


6. Treehouse of Horror XXVII 

This episode made me stop watching current Simpsons because, my God, this episode was wrong. Like to me, this is one of the worse Simpsons Treehouse of Horror episodes. Now don't get me wrong, the one where Homer eats himself is terrible too, but in truth, that's just very messed up an attack like a really messed up. The parodies they did weren't that good, and it was just a bad 600 episode. It could have been better. 


5. Strong Arms Marge
This is another episode I don't like because we see Marge take steroids, and I know she was mugged, and it scared her for a bit, but she started working out, and it helped her regain her confidence, but sadly this episode goes downhill. For many reasons, one Marge rapes and abuses Homer, and that's not funny. She rapes him, which is so bad, and she even domestically beats him on steroids. In today's era, stuff like that would not be funny to a lot of people. Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault are not amusing and seriously, what Marge did in this episode was wrong. In truth, this episode was just plain bad. 


4. Love is Many Strangled Thing 
This is another episode I don't like because, when Homer strangles Bart, sure, it's funny to us, but in real life, if a parent did that, that parent would go to jail for that. This episode talks about how wrong Homer is to do that, but in the end, it turns out Homer is justified in strangling Bart because he's a little brat. I mean, I love Bart. He's one of my favorite characters, but he have his faults and can be a real jerk to his dad. Seriously this episode just wants us to understand why Homer is in the right to strangle Bart because he knows how to push your buttons. I was just bugged out by this episode. I mean, they could have done a better job with this episode. I mean, I can tell if they put an end to Homer strangling Bart, it would be a sign the show is ending.


3. Don't Fear The Roofer. 
I have so many problems with this episode because I feel bad for Homer in this episode. He gets treated like crap by everyone by his family and friends, I mean the poor guy. Of course, Homer befriends Ray and feels like Ray really does admire him. However, the plot is that no one sees Ray, but Homer and Homer's family take him to a mental hospital where he gets shock therapy because they think he made him up. After all, he is unloved and unappreciated by everyone. It turns out Ray was a real guy, and he's an honest roofer. I find this reveal stupid, but the bartender at Knockers didn't see Ray because of his eye patch, and he assumed Homer was crazy. My god, I would sue that bar and see that guy fired because, my god he's dumbass. Also, Marge was mean to Homer, like she should have given Homer a break. He's trying to fix the roof, and she's just giving him crap. She took him to a mental hospital, where he had so much pain. 
If you ask me, the episode's ending shouldn't just have Dr. Hibbert fixing the roof but also Marge, Bart, Lisa, That bartender at Knockers, Moe, Barney, Lenny, and Carl fixing the roof because they all mistreated Homer in this episode. Seriously like, come on, they all owe Homer big after what he went through because, my god, what they put him through, like wow. 

2. Lisa Goes Gaga.

Like all fans, I hate this episode. I have no words to describe how bad this episode is like my god. That's all I can say. It was just a boring episode, and Lady Gaga wasn't good in this episode; it is a good thing she later did a Star is Born. This episode was named the worst episode in the series, and I agree, but to me, the worst episode is this number one. 


Honorable Mentions 

Bart Vs. Itchy and Scratchy 

This episode is poking fun of Hollywood always gender-swaping characters in movie or tv franchises. 
I get it, but honestly, I don't like this one, especially the fact that Lisa is mad that Bart is part of the SJW Feminist Group because she shares their views. 
I just didn't like this episode.

Papa Don't Leech  
I feel bad for Lurleen. She clearly has problems, and Marge still doesn't like her. Like she's not a wrong person despite her being madly in love, Homer even shows she dated and married men who looked like him. 
Creepy.
In the episode, she reconnects with her deadbeat dad, but he doesn't actually care about her only making money which is like, really? There is also the scene when Homer thinks about abandoning his kids; it's just like, really, Homer? You're considering that idea.
 The writers really like to make this character's life a living hell. It's pretty sad. 

Every Man's Dream 
I will cringe at anything with Lena Dunham except for Once Upon a Time In Hollywood because she was only in it for a few minutes.
This episode was terrible because Homer and Marge split up, but it turns out it's all dream, and ugh this episode was awful and unnecessary, especially with Lena Dunham as a guest star.
I don't like Lena Dunham; I think she's nuts. 

The Greatest Story Ever Doh
I found this episode to be poorly written and annoying to watch.
I mean, Flanders is so annoying, shoving his religious beliefs down Homer's throat like my god.
I will say this I like Ned, but there are episodes where he is so annoying, and he won't shut up about his religion. I don't like it when he mocks other people's beliefs, but you know he's a hardcore Christian. What do you expect?  
I don't like this episode at all, and Ned is annoying throughout this whole episode. 


Now the episode I hate in all of the seasons of the Simpsons is this.....

1. On a Clear Day I Can't See My Sister 

This is the worst episode of the Simpsons and this is one I hate the most out of all. I hate this episode and I hate Lisa so much in this episode, she is at her absolute worse in this and what she does to Bart is so awful. A lot of fans have panned this episode for how Bart is treated in this episode and he's force to live outside why not have him stay at Milhouse's house or Flanders's house or stay with his Grandpa. Like my god and the fact Lisa torments him and Homer supports it is awful. Like this whole episode makes you hate Lisa like I mean sure Bart annoys her but hey your siblings that happens. I mean I annoyed my sisters and they've annoyed me. But none of us filed a restraining order against each other. Lisa does that she's a total bully to Bart and the only way for her to drop it if he shows three acts of kindness to Lisa. This episode made me very angry and I hated Lisa in this episode in fact Lisa is the one character in the Simpsons I hate the most. This to me is the worse Simpsons episode and this episode made me hate Lisa so much to this day I still can't stand her. 


So that's my top ten most hated episodes of The Simpsons. Now I do love the Simpsons I will write my top ten favourite episodes and look if you did like these episodes that's fine. I'm just telling you how I feel about these episodes personally. Also I got be honest I think the Simpsons lost their touch either after the movie came out or around the late 2000s. 
(Google Image)
Let me know what you think, what episodes of the Simpsons 
do you not like personally or do you love all the seasons.
Let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment