Saturday 6 February 2021

My Top Ten Favourite Simpsons Episodes

 

My Top Ten Favourite Simpsons Episodes.

Hey everyone, so after I released my top ten hated episodes, here are my full ten favorite episodes of the Simpsons. These are great, funny, well-written episodes that can be very emotional. Here are my top ten favorite Simpsons episodes of all time, and they make me go...


Here are my top ten favorite episodes of The Simpsons.
 

10. The Seemingly Never Ending Story.

I really enjoyed this episode of the Simpsons. I find the stories that each character tells is very funny and exciting. Like Lisa tells Homer the story about her Burns being chased by a goat, Burns tells her about how he lost his power, planet, and money and had to work at Moes, Burns reads Moe's story about his relationship with Edna, and of course, Homer reveals the truth he knew about that treasure, and that's why he took the family on this nature walk. Homer being stuck in that hole was very funny too, and I really felt for Moe because he and Edna were going to start a new life, but Bart ruined it by telling her she had dentation all summer. Typical Bart Simpson. I enjoyed this episode very much, and I had a good time watching it. 


9. The Homer They Fall.

I really enjoyed this episode a lot, and it was really good because I love episodes about Moe. After all, he is my favorite Simpsons character. Homer becomes a boxer, but he can't punch, but he can take a really cool hit, but in real life, Homer would have Parkinson's Disease or Brain Damage. I really liked this episode because Moe stands out as a true friend to Homer and puts aside a desire to be rich if Homer can last a fight with Drederick Tatum for three minutes.  In the end, Moe saved Homer's life because that final hit would have killed him. You can thank Marge for that. In this episode, she really does love Homer, and who can blame her for being worried about him because fighting someone like Tatum in real life, one punch, you're dead. 

8. Boy Scoutz'n The Hood.

I love this episode. I think this is one of the funniest episodes of the Simpsons. So Bart joins the Junior Campers by mistake, and he brings Homer along with him to a riverboat trip, and they get stuck with Flanders and Todd. This episode was so funny like they get lost at sea and try everything they can to stay alive or be rescued, but it fails. This episode had this scene. 
This episode was hilarious to watch, and I just love that scene where Homer gets the water poem wrong, and he says, "Water, water, water everywhere, so let's all have a drink." he starts drinking the ocean, lol was so funny. I really enjoyed this episode a lot, and it's just so amusing, mainly because they built Krusty Burger on Oil Rig. 

7. Maggie Makes Three 

Maggie makes Three is another episode I really enjoyed. It was about the birth of Maggie. This episode is funny, but it's heartfelt, and it really gets to you. Like Homer finally leaves the Power Planet to work at his dream job at the bowling alley but not for long. Marge finds out she's pregnant again. Thus he has to go back to his old career. Now you feel for Homer getting your dream job only for you to lose it sucks. But the ending of this episode is really heartwarming, like when Maggie is born, the moment Homer sees her, she cheers him up. The end made many people cry because he has all of Maggie's photos in his section, and with some of the pictures blocking some letters, it now says Do it for Her. This is an excellent episode. It just shows how much Homer loves Maggie and his kids in general. 


6. Marge Not Be Proud 

Now, this is a Christmas episode, and I really love it, and I watch it every Christmas. Bart basically wants a video game called Bonestorm, but Marge won't get it because it's too violent. So Bart eventually, despite trying to buy it on his own or rent it or borrow it from a friend, decides to steal it. He gets caught, of course, and sadly his family finds out because they get a family photo taken at the place he stole it from. Bart tries to make things right because Marge is shocked and heartbroken that Bart would do that. The episode ends perfectly because Bart makes it up to his mom to buy her a photo of him, bought and paid for. Marge is brought to tears and loves him again. It's an excellent episode that brings the true meaning of Christmas to ya. 


5. Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of The Flying Hellfish." 

I loved this episode because Grandpa Simpson is at his best, and he owns Mr. Burns in this episode. In this episode, Abe and Mr. Burns are in a contract over who will inherit these rare paintings from the German castle during WW2. They are the last Flying Hellfish, and now Burns is trying to kill Abe because he wants those paintings. Ab,e along with Bart, has to get them before he does, and we see Bart look up to his grandpa because his grandpa embarrassed him in school, land by the end, he sees his grandpa for the bad-ass more solid he really was in his stories. In this episode, you see Abe Simpson at his best, and he reminds me of my Grandpa. 


4. Flaming Moe's 
This is one of my favorite Moe episodes, and it's also Simpsons at its prime back in the 90s. The story is Homer invents a new drink, and to make it really good, you have to light it on fire. It's a big hit, but Moe claims it as his own creation because he wants more customers in his bar. Some would look down on Moe for this because he stole Homer's idea and made it his own, but I got to be honest Flaming Moe just works better than Flaming Homer. I liked this episode and Aerosmith guest star, which was really cool, and I love Aerosmith. I really enjoyed this episode a lot, and of course, Homer ruins Moe's business, but in truth, Moe was going to give his share of profits to Homer to make it up to him. Still, the two remain best friends in the end. 
Fun Fact I've had a Flaming Moe, and it's perfect.



3. Homer VS The Eighteenth Amendment 
I love this episode. I watch it every Saint Patrick's Day. I love how Homer is right to go against this new law that bans alcohol after Bart gets drunk by accident. I mean, this episode is funny, and it's a lot of fun to watch. Homer is at his best in this episode, and Marge supports him for what he's doing because she even agrees it's a dumb law. I love the part when they tell Lisa to go to her room before she speaks of obeying the law. Rex Banner was an excellent bad guy, and I love that catapult scene when Rex goes flying. This was a fantastic episode. I love it to bits. 


2. Bart Gets An F. 
This Simpsons episode makes me cry because I can relate to Bart in this. I struggled in school, and I remember how stressful and challenging tests, exams, and projects were. I think we can all relate to Bart. In this episode. We all had our struggles in school, and we tried so hard to pass our grades. In the episode, Bart is struggling really hard to give his history test, and he does everything to study hard and focus on his work k, but he works. In the end, when Edna grades Bart's test, the scene he breaks down into tears gets to me because I know that feeling. I loved Edna because despite how Bart drove her nuts, she never gave up on Bart. In the end, Bart does pass s, and it's a perfect ending for Bart. He finally passed his history test and won't be held back. This episode is emotional, too, because if you're struggling with school or anything, you can relate to this episode and Bart. 


Honorable Mentions 

Hungry Hungry Homer
I really enjoyed this episode because Homer never gives up, and I like the ending because he proves they're selling the baseball team to Albuquerque. 
Also, the Blockoland was really funny, mainly when Maggie drives the car.

Tales From The Public Domain
I enjoyed this episode because Simpson's retelling of Odyssey, Joan of Arc, and Hamlet were funny and very clever.
Plus, I love the ending when they dance to GhostBusters.

I Am Furious Yellow
This episode made me laugh my ass off like this was so good, and Stan Lee was the guest star.
Angry Dad made me laugh my ass off. 

Brother From Another Series 
Who doesn't love Sideshow Bob? I like this episode with his brother played by Kelsey Gramer's co-star from Frasier David Hyde Pierce? 

The Italian Bob
I love this other Sideshow Bob episode because the Simpsons go to Italy to get a new car for Mr. Burns. I just found this episode really enjoyable to watch.

Treehouse of Horror episodes 
Now I'm going to do a Treehouse of Horror best to worse this October, but I list down my top five favorite ones.
1. Treehouse of Horror 3
2. Treehouse of Horror 1
3. Treehouse of Horror 6
4. Treehouse of Horror 7
5. Treehouse of Horror 12

Lemon of Troy 
This is another favorite of mine where Bart and his friends go to Shelbyville to rescue the Lemon Tree in Springfield. It's a good episode, and it's basically a parody of Helen of Troy.

Holidays of Future's Passed
This was a great Christmas episode because, to many fans of the show, this episode feels like the series finale because Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie would be this age when the attack came out.
This episode does feel like the series finale, just like the first episode of the Simpsons was a Christmas episode. 


And my number one favorite Simpsons episode is.....


1. Bart After Dark 
This is my all-time favorite episode of the Simpsons, hands down. Why I love this one the most because it's such a great episode to watch and the musical number, in the end, was excellent, you know, the song 'We put the Spring in Springfield.' The episode basically is Bart breaks a gargoyle at a mysterious house,e and he has to work there to pay for the damage, and it turns out to be Burlesque House. Bart loves working there and becomes good friends with Me,l, who owns it. 
This scene is so funny.
It isn't until Skinner finds out he's working there and he tells of course Rev Lovejoy, Ned, Maude, and Helen. Of course Marge finds out she wants this place shut down until by the end Homer and Bart convince everyone that this house is part of Springfield. They go into that musical number and Marge accidentally destroys half the house and she now has to work there but not as stripper but as ventriloquist.
This episode is really good and its true this burlesque house seems like a fun place to go to lol. I just love this episode its a feel good episode and it won an Emmy for musical performance. This to me is the best Simpsons Episode ever in my opinion. 

For fun here this awesome song 
We Put The Spring In Springfield.

So that's my top ten favourite Simpsons episodes let me know what you think is there any episodes you love. There is a lot more episodes like but I would have to make this top 20 lol. 
Still let me know what you think and what is you're favourite episodes of the Simpsons. 





 





No comments:

Post a Comment