Wednesday 29 May 2024

Furiosa Review

 

Furiosa Review
So, I saw Furiosa last night, and here's my review. I liked it. It's not as good as Fury Road, but I like it overall. The film is a spin-off prequel based on Furiosa, who was previously played by Charlize Theron and is now played by Anya Taylor Joy. The film explores her origins, and the movie drags on too much about her childhood because you don't see Anya play Furiosa until 40 minutes in. The action scenes and stuns were great, and George Miller is one of the best directors. Also, the film is bloody and gory, so heads up. The movie drags on too much because it's so long it's like a three-hour film. 


The cast of the film all did a great job. 

Anya did a great job playing Furiosa. I mean, after all, she is Princess Peach. 
Now, Chris Hemsworth was great as the villain. He stole the show as Dementus. He was twisted and evil, but he was also fun to watch. 
Now, one of the most exciting aspects of the film was the introduction of new characters. Jack, played by Tom Burke, was a standout. His character was really cool and added a fresh dynamic to the film. 

Charlee Fraser, who played Furiosa's mother, was really good, too. I see why fans want her to play Wonder Woman in the DCU.

Since this is a prequel, if you want to know what happens next, watch Mad Max Fury Road.
Overall, I enjoyed this film. It was a fun ride from start to finish, and I'm sure fellow movie enthusiasts will enjoy it, too.
I give this film a 7.5 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment