Saturday 12 August 2017

Ducktales Reboot Review



So I saw the Ducktales reboot show today and here's my review of it..... It's really good and fun and I'm looking forward to watch more of the show. I really like the voice actors in this show they got  David Tennant my favourite Dr Who does a great job voicing Scourge Mcduck, but I know a lot of die hard Ducktales fans will say the late Alan Young will always be Scourge Mcduck to which I understand. The show is a lot of fun and it can appeal to kids and adults, not to mention I like how they have given Huey, Dewy, Louie, and Webby more personality and making them more intertesting. Like Huey is more of a planer, Dewy is more of guy who wants to go on adventure, Louie is the evil triple lol, and Webby is more fun, loves to explore and wants to eat a burger. Launchpad still the same as always. Donald has bigger role in this show and he's still same, I never understand what he is saying, but that's how he was created.  The first two episodes were really good and funny and its really cool show. The second episode ends on cliff hanger were you're going to be like yeah whatever did happen to.. Not going to say it check out if you can. That theme song will be playing in you're head for awhile. I give this show a 8 out 10 go check its not just for kids it can appeal to adults too like Gravity Falls did. Ducktales wooo everyday their out there making Ducktales whoo. See what I mean.      

No comments:

Post a Comment