Tuesday 1 August 2017

First look at Domino for Deadpool 2!
So this is what Domino will look like in Deadpool 2. There are two things I like and don't like. 1. She is stunning and hot. Also the actress Zazie Beetz looks like she will do a good job, even though I haven't seen her anything I hear she's in the Donald Glover's show Atlanta. My problem with her is her look and yes I'm going full comic book nerd here, but just saying what I think.
Not to mention this photo is funny lol.
 I 2. I wanted Domino to have a more comic accrue look, (The picture below is what she looks like in the comics.)  but maybe there is chance she could get changed into this look by the end of the film.  Still very excited for Deadpool 2 can't wait its only Fox Marvel film I'm excited for, I don't care for the rest. I hope Deadpool 2 doesn't become a meet the Fockers sequel, which is very unlikely.    

No comments:

Post a Comment