Saturday 2 December 2017

COCO REVIEW

My Review of COCO 

So I saw Coco yesterday with my friends and here's my review of it......This movie is awesome, this is now one of my favourite Pixar films. It's on my top 10 now. This movie had an amazing story that teaches us about family and memory. The story is about boy named Miguel who wants to be a musician but his family forbids it because his great great grandfather left the family to be a famous singer even though there is a twist to it. I won't go into detail about it because I want everyone see this movie and enjoy every bit of this awesome film by Pixar. 

I wonder what it would be like to meet you're dead family members again.


The Land of the Dead is beautiful and I really want to see more of it.

The movie's animation is awesome and very colourful and the land of the dead is so amazing and beautiful. Pixar does it again. The story is amazing and it does teach the value of family and remembering those we lost. I can relate I've lost people close to me and I never forget them. The movie was funny, cool, emotional, in fact one of my friends cried during the end and I can't blame the ending very touching I'm not going to tell what happens but it's very good ending. 


The characters in the movie are funny and you can relate to them a lot. Miguel is you're typical boy who wants to be play the guitar and be musician but his family doesn't want that, but it his dream and we all shouldn't give up on are dreams. Other great characters are Hector he's really funny and one of the best characters in the movie and Imelda Miguel's great great grandmother is funny and good character too. Not to mention the dog Dante is funny and he kind of reminds me of my two dogs. All dogs are loyal and always a friend no matter. Dante is a great example. Everyone in the movie is great and even the grandma and she kind of nasty piece work but you'll understand why she is in the film. 
Love this dog and someday maybe I will get a Mexican Hairless Dog.



Always remember and love you're family. 

This movie is hands down one of the best movies I've seen this year go see it. You will have a fun time with this film and songs in them movie are awesome. I give this film a solid A++ Go see it.

These were my reactions and my friends to watching this lol.


I also forgot to mention before the movie starts theres a Frozen short called Olaf's Adventure. Its long by the way and honestly I wanted to walk out when I saw it. I did not care about it and I can't stand Frozen to be honest its my least favourite Disney movie.  There's going to be a second one oh god when will it end!!! Seriously why couldn't Pixar make their own short no one didn't want to see a Frozen short. I saw one already in Cinderella I didn't to see more of this cash grab movie. I didn't like this short oh wait actually it was longer than that. If you do like Frozen or if you have kids you love it than they will like it. I give the short a D+. 



No comments:

Post a Comment