Friday 15 December 2017

Star Wars The Last Jedi Review

Star Wars The Last Jedi Review 
Spoilers just so you know 

So I saw Star Wars The Last Jedi yesterday and here's my review of it.....It was epic and awesome. This one of the best Star Wars films I've seen and let me tell you it is the longest Star Wars film yet. The story was fantastic, the cast all did a great job, the characters are at their best, and I'm going to say it Luke Skywalker steals the show. 
It's sad that Carrie didn't live to see this.
Hoping he will redeem himself.
Rey, Finn, and Poe are back!

The cast in the in the movie all did a great job like Daisy Ridley, John Bogeya, Adam Driver, Oscar Issac, Mark Hamil, and the late Carrie Fisher all do a great job. I got to say my favourite character was Poe he was just awesome he so has what it takes to be the leader of the Resistance, Rey was great too she was one of the best Jedi I've seen in Star Wars, and Finn was just such a bad ass, he was so cool and I'm kind of hoping they will reveal he's a Jedi. Ben Solo aka Kylo Ren was alot better in this film than Force Awakens, I mean I feel like this guy can be redeemed and also I don't hate him that much, I think he's just guy who doesn't know what's he doing and I'm hoping in episode 9 he gets that redemption. The best character in the whole movie was Luke Skywalker hands down one of the best characters the film. Luke was funny and just down right a real bad ass. This was a great comeback for Mark Hamill and I'm hoping he gets offered more roles in other movies. Also this was the last film with Carrie Fisher and I got to say Leia was one of the best characters in the film. Carrie did a great job as always you know it feels like she's not dead when I watch this, but she is but her memory lives on. The other actors like Andy Serkis, Kelly Marie Tran, and Domhnall Gleeson all do a great job as well. 

   
Spoilers here 

Ok here are some big spoilers I'm just letting you know this film is basically a big Fuck you to you're Star Wars Theories and you're shipping. 
Like Snoke is not Darth Plaguies or any Star Wars villain we might have heard of, he's nobody and he dies. Ben Solo kills him and thats it. He's not the big bad its Ben I guess. Also speaking of that I have two friends who thought Kylo Ren would rejoin the light side and Rey would join the dark side. Nope doesn't happen Ben is still on the dark side and has taken over as Supreme leader and Rey is still on the good side. Still there is still hope that Ben will rejoin the light he's still conflicted. To those thought Leia would die in this film and thought Luke would die in the last one. Nope Leia is alive and Luke is dead but he died a hero and hopefully he comes back as a force ghost.  Also to all those people who shipped Finn and Poe, well sorry shippers Finn and Poe are just best friends because Finn is in love with Rose they kiss. Also who knows maybe Rey will hook up with Poe or Ben if he rejoins the light.  The most big reveal is that Rey's parents are....nobody! That's right she is not Luke's daughter, she not han or leia, she's not descent of Obi Wan, she just nobody's child. So yea theres you're answer on who's Rey's parents.  
Overall I love this film despite something I really wanted to see but didn't. None the less I still enjoy it. This movie is basically the Fuck you to you're theories on the new trilogy. I give Last Jedi a solid A+++ go see it and may the force be with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment