Sunday 10 December 2017

The Disaster Artist Review


My Review of The Disaster Artist 
Some Spoilers.

Oh hi readers I saw The Disaster Artist and here's my review of it......It was amazing one of the best movies I've seen this year it's so funny, it shows the struggles in getting acting job in hollywood, and it shows these two guys Tommy and Greg just deciding lets just make are own movie. This movie shows us the making of the room one of worst/best movies ever made. It's stars James Franco his brother Dave Franco, and his best friend Seth Rogen. Everyone in the cast did a great job playing these actors who I don't think have made a film in a while, referring the actors of the Room.

How old is Tommy? 
Wheres he from? 
Where does he get all of this money? 
Those answers are not answered in the film. 

This is one of the best movies this year based on one of the worst movies ever made, but hey the Room is still better than Uwe Boll or Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer films. I would even say watch the room after you see the Disaster Artist because you will be amazed on how bad it is, that it started a cult following. In movie we see how hard it must have been to work with Tommy because in the movie he's crazy but he was determined to get an acting career started because he was in a car accident. I won't go into too much detail but you be amazed on what Tommy did making this film, hell you will be shock we're here got this line from. 
The Disatair Artist was an awesome I would recommend it to everyone go see it. I give this film a solid A+. Also intertestting face Greg Sistero was offered a role in Malcolm in the Middle and he chose the room over that. We'll at least he made history with Tommy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment