Saturday 17 February 2018

Nightwing Movie Cast.

Movie Cast as well my top ten choices for Dick Grayson/Nightwing.

Nightwing is one of my favourite superheroes in comics he's also my second DC favourite hero and with a movie on the way. I thought I do a Nightwing Movie Cast and show my top ten choices of Dick Grayson. With Chris Mckay directing the film and with the casting underway I thought I might do my choices for Dick Grayson and characters that may or not appear in the film.   

Now here are my top choices for Dick Grayson and whichever one I go with well that's who's I go with. Also for the casting of Dick Grayson/Nightwing, I feel like they should cast an early twenty-year-old to a late twenty-old. Like 20 to 29. I don't want a thirty-year-old playing Dick Grayson it feels to Joel Schumacher. If you know what I mean. Also for my choices, I went with actors who are tv stars, or well-known actors in other movie franchise.    

10. Cassey Cott (Riverdale)
9. Cole Sprouse (Riverdale, Suite Life, and Big Daddy)
8. Timothee Chalament (LadyBird, Interstellar.) 

7. Liam Hemsworth (The Hunger Games Franchise, The Expendables 2.)
6. Charlie Rowe (Salvation, Red Band Society, and Never Let me go.) 
5. Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf)
4. Joe Keery (Stranger Things.) 
3. Aaron Taylor Johnson (Kick-Ass, Age of Ultron, and Kick-Ass 2.) 
2. Dylan O'Brien (Teen Wolf and Maze Runner.) 
1. Dacre Montgomery (Power Rangers and Stranger Things.) 


My choice is... Aaron Taylor Johnson.
The reason, why I went with Aaron, is because he is a good actor and he was Kick-Ass and yes he was the quicksilver that killed off in Age of Ultron and is not as popular as Evan Peters. Still, I can see Aaron playing Nightwing he has physique look and he's really good actor. My other two choices were Dylan O'Brien and Joe Keery.  

Now we don't the plot for the Nightwing film yet, I personally would like the story focus on Dick Grayson trying to be a hero in his own right and trying to step out of Batman's shadow. I think would be a great way to start this franchise like don't bring in the whole Spyral Organization. Make this a solid stand-alone film like what Matt Reeves is planning to do with Batman or if they want to set up Titans movie that be cool. I'm talking Titans, not Teen Titans. Well here is the rest of my cast for an upcoming Nightwing movie. 


Aaron Taylor Johnson as Dick Grayson/Nightwing. 

Nightwing's story would be him trying to be his own hero and there would be flashbacks of him as Robin and him giving up the mantle and trying to get out of Batman's shadow. Also, Dick would go to Bludheaven to be its guardian but he struggles as people in Bludheaven aren't too big on vigilantes. The story would revolve around Dick trying to be his own hero and also look on circus days and his origins.











Ben Affleck as Batman 
Batman will be supporting role and he would be like Iron Man was in Spiderman Homecoming he wouldn't steal the show. He just would be there check on Dick and him and Dick are on good terms. There is no bad blood and strongly considers Dick to be his son.
Jeremy Irons as Alfred
The fateful butler as always looking for everyone in the bat family.
Bella Throne as Starfire 
Starfire as Dick's love interest. Now some of you may be thinking why Starfire why not Huntress or Batgirl or Shawn Tsang. I just feel like we haven't seen Starfire on the big screen and I know about the Titans' tv show in the works but hey we got a Flash tv show and a Flashpoint movie. So yeah and to be honest Starfire is my favourite love interest to Dick. There would be a mention of the Teen Titans showing there was a Teen Titans team in the DCU.
Joe Manganiello as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke 
Deathstroke would be the main villain of the film and since Batman movie is no longer having Deathstroke as the villain, I feel like Deathstroke would be a great first main villain in the film. Slade's goal would be taking out Nightwing but he also wants to recruit and make him his appearance. To which Dick refuses which now resulted in him now deciding to kill Nightwing.
Christain Serratos as Tarantula 
Catalina Flores aka Tarantula would be the owner of mixed martial arts school and former FBI agent. Catalina would not be Tarantula in the film, but in later films, she would be Tarantula.
Kate Winslet as Elise Svoboda
She's basically Nightwing's Commissioner Gordon but she doesn't like Nightwing.
Kevin Durand as Roland Blockbuster 
Blockbuster would be the secondary villain the in film who basically a crime boss who hires Deathstroke to take out Nightwing.

Jimmi Simpson as Mark Blockbuster
Mark Blockbuster would also appear as the second command of his brother Roland.



Luke Roberts and Mila Kunis as John and Mary Grayson
 


Flashbacks of Dick's parents would be in the film including their deaths by Tony Zucko.
















So that's my cast and story ideas for the upcoming Nightwing movie let me know what you think. Nightwing movie by Chris Mckay comes out hopfully soon and Chris casts a good actor for Nightwing.






No comments:

Post a Comment