Friday 22 March 2019

Batman and The Outsiders Movie Fan Cast

(Google Image)

My 100th post 
I want first want to
say Thank You to my viewers!
There will be more from Josh's Media Reviews.
More fan casts and reviews
also please announce I'm going to start a 
Podcast.
THANK YOU TO ALL MY VIEWERS AND THERES STILL MORE TO COME!

Here's my cast for a Batman and Outsiders
Movie.
Aidan Turner as Bruce Wayne/Batman

Aubrey Plaza as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

Gaius Charles as Jefferson Pierce/Black Lighting

Charlie Hunnam as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow

George Mackay as Prince Brion Markov/Geo Force

Erin Moriarty as Halo

Karen Fukuhara as Katana

Channing Tatum as Rex Mason/Metamorpho

Hugh Laurie as Alfred

Courtney B Vance as Lucius Fox 

Brad Pitt as Comminsor James Gordon 

Damian Lewis as Baron Bedlam (The film's main villain)

The Masters of Disasters (The film's secondary villains)
Kate Bosworth as New Wave
Jeremy Sumpter as Coldsnap
Jennifer Stone as Heatstroke
Randy Orton as Shakedown
Gemma Chan as Dust Devil
Natalie Alyn Lind as Windfall
Algenis Pere Soto as Mudslide


That's my cast for a Batman and The Outsiders Movie let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment