Saturday 6 April 2019

Shazam aka The First Captain Marvel Review

(Google Image)
Shazam Review
So I saw Shazam last night and here's my review of it......I love it and I'm so proud WB and DC right now for giving us such a great film. I love this film because it has so much heart to it and its just a really fun movie. I had a blast watching this film and I just want to say WB and DC I know they have had a rough start but now they are making great films again. They are focusing on character and story thats one thing I love about this film. 
(Google Image)
That Beer Scene was so funny.
 The cast in this film all did a great job. Zachary Levi was amazing as Shazam like he was so funny, he was so cool, and he was the best thing in the whole film. Also Asher Angel was really good as Billy Batson he gives a breakout performance in the this movie along with his co stars like Jack Dylan Grazer, Grace Fulton, Faithe Herman, Ian Chen, and Jovan Armand.

Now the villain of the film Dr. Sivana is by far the best DC Villain we've seen like we see origin and you feel kind of bad for him but at the same time he's just evil guy but really well written character. Mark Strong was amazing in this movie and his character is DC's best villain in film so far until maybe that Joker Movie. 
(Google Image)
Remember when he was Sinestro from Green Lantern.....Oh wait no remembers!

(Google Image)
The director of this movie David F. Sandberg he did a great job and he just give us a fun superhero film. BVS, Suicide Squad, and Justice League were garbage then we got Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and now this and it's great. I'm looking forward to the Joker movie thats coming out this fall, next year DC films like Wonder Woman 84 and Birds of Prey. In 2020 Matt Reeves Batman Reboot and many more to come from DC Films. My faith is stronger than ever in DC films now because of this film, Aquaman, and Wonder Woman. 

I've met Zachary Levi and he is nicest guy I have ever met. 

(Google Image)
Now I just want to say if they ever do another Superman movie they need to take inspiration from Shazam like make a fun movie, that's light, has holy shit moments, and it's feel good movie. The Superman we've gotten in the DCEU is just broody and a bit of a downer. We need a Superman that is more fun and lighthearted. WB and DC if you guys ever back on Superman look at Shazam for inspiration we need a good Superman movie. 

(Google Image)
SHAZAM!!!!
I give Shazam an 8 out of 10 and a solid A. Go see it and this by far the best superhero film and DC film I've seen this year until possibly Endgame and maybe Joker lol. 

(Google Image)
Now for a sequel there is one character I hope to see because I want to see Zachary face him that is Black Adam played by The Rock. I'm now looking forward to the Black Adam movie and seeing the character in the sequel or third film depends on what they do.












No comments:

Post a Comment