Saturday 27 April 2019

Avengers Endgame Non Spoiler Review

Avengers Endgame Review
So I saw Avengers Endgame last night and here's my review of it.....I loved it. This film delivers a great finale to an amazing film franchise. I got to tell ya it was amazing, full of twists, as well as shocked moments, and epic moments. I really enjoyed this film very much like I have to say it does deliver a grand finale. 

The Original Six
Everyone in this movie did a great job like the cast were all amazing now this film focus mainly on the original six Avengers. I'm really glad it does because these characters started the MCU and  Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, and Jeremy Renner they have carried this franchise and for years. It's about them which I love and they are amazing in this film. The whole cast in this movie they all do a great job and heck even Brie Larson like she's actually better in this film if you didn't like her in Captain Marvel.  
This film is on the same level with Lord of the Rings Return of the King. There are so many epic moments and it truly does deliver us a great ending. I loved this film a lot and I'm going to write spoiler review for it. I really enjoyed this movie and it delivers also everyone does a great job. Make sure you have tissues with ya because it is sad and emotional but its a great movie. 

I give this film an A+ and a 9 out of 10.  GO SEE IT!!! IF YOUR DIE HARD MCU FAN YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS FILM AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. 
Nuff said.




No comments:

Post a Comment