Wednesday 17 April 2019

Disney Robin Hood Live Action Fan Cast


Heres another live action Disney fan cast this time its Robin Hood and I know some of you are thinking "Uhhh Josh, you do know it's only animals in this movies there are no humans." I know but Disney does have plans for a Robin Hood film series and so heres my fan cast for a Disney Robin Hood Movie Live Action Remake. 


Jamie Blackey as Robin Hood
 

Bonnie Wright as Maid Marion
 

Tom Hopper as Little John

Tom Hiddleston as Prince John

David Tennant as Sir Hiss

Dean Jagger as the Sherif of Nottingham

Ken Stott as Fairer Tuck

Lucy Davis as Lady Cluck

Jerome Flyn as Alan a Dale 

Matthew Macfadyen as King Richard


Thats my cast for a live action Robin Hood Movie and I know the movie had animals instead I'm just fan casting Disney's Robin Hood franchise that will be Pirates of the Caribbean inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment