Friday 6 August 2021

The Suicide Squad Review

 

The Suicide Squad 
Review 

So I saw The Suicide Squad last night and here is my review of it....I loved this movie! Like this is the best film I've seen yet like holy shit this film was awesome! I had a great time with this film like my god this film was awesome! This is the real Suicide Squad.

This film makes up for the 2016 film. 
Now don't get me wrong I know people want the Ayer Cut.
I get that I mean hey Zack Snyder's Justice League was ten times better than 
Whedon's but I doubt the Ayer cut would beat James Gunn's film.
However, I still understand the desire to have the Ayer Cut and I hope it comes out.
Even the cast of the new film want to see the Ayer Cut.

Like this film was bloody, funny, and just so much fun to watch and the cast of this film were amazing.

Idris Elba to me he was the best character in the film like he was so bad ass in this film and he was just one of the coolest characters in the film. I really enjoyed his performance in this film. Also King Shark he was really funny, he was the Groot of the team and he was voice by Sylvester Stallone aka Rocky and Rambo.

Harley Quinn of course was really funny in the film and Margot Robbie did a great job as always playing Harley Quinn. I hear she's going to take a break from Harley Quinn but hey at least she did one last great film with Harley Quinn. Harley was so cool in this film like she is so bad ass in this film especially when she's wearing a red dress and killing bad guys. 

Peacemaker, he was a douchebag but he can't help but love him. Like John Cena was born to play this role, this one of his best performances in his acting career. He nailed this role and Peacemaker he was cool and really funny but he was douchebag.   

Rat Catcher 2 played Daniela Melchior she was amazing in this film like she was fantastic as Rat Catcher 2. One thing I loved that James Gunn did was instead of gender swapping the character of Rat Catcher he just made her an original character who is the daughter of the first Rat Catcher. I hope we see more of that in the future. Also her pet rat Sebastian was a cool rat. All the same Daniela she was amazing in this film and her character was very well written. I hope she gets more roles in the future. 

Rick Flag played by Joel Kinnaman he was great in the film too like his character was done better in this film than the last one. Rick was really cool in this film and I really enjoyed Joel's performance in this film more then the last one. 

Polka Dot Man played David Dastmalchian he was really funny in the film and he's one of the best characters. James Gunn took a lame Batman villain and made him one of the funniest characters in the film. Also they tell his origin story and its actually really funny but messed up too.

The rest of the cast all did a great job like Viola Davis, Michael Rooker, Pete Davidson, Nathan Fillion, Jai Courtney, Mayling Ng, and Peter Capaldi all did a great job. 

I especially love the film's story and I got to tell ya the villain of the film was really good. Starro the Conquer was long over due for adaption even though it wasn't a Justice League film like most fans wanted but hey James did the character right. 

This film was just awesome it was funny, it was full of action, it was bloody and gory, there were shocking moments, and its just a fun movie to watch. This film is what the 2016 film should have been about because holy shit this was an awesome film.  I give this film a solid 9 out of 10 and an A+. Go watch it because after covid we should see a great movie like this because I had a great time with this film. 

James Gunn I really hope he does more films like this in the future and I'm looking forward to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3. James Gunn he knows how to make a good reboot and I hope he makes another one or a new DC film in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment