Saturday 28 August 2021

Free Guy Review

 

Free Guy Review 

So I saw Free Guy last night heres my review of it...I love this film. Like this was such a fun film to watch and it's a feel good film. Free Guy is just such an entertaining movie to watch and Ryan Reynolds who doesn't love Ryan Reynolds aka Deadpool. Everyone in the film does a great job like Ryan Reynolds, Jodie Comer, Lil Bee Howery, Joe Kerry, and you have Taika Waititi as the villain and he's a really good bad guy. This film also has youtube stars in it too which is really cool and cameos of other famous people. The jokes in the film are really funny and theres funny references to pop culture. Like this film feels like a Deadpool movie if it was a better version of a PG 13 Deadpool movie. Overall I really enjoy this film and I had a good time watching it go see it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment