Tuesday 7 November 2023

My thoughts on the Live Action Legend of Zelda Movie.

 

My Thoughts on the Live Action Legend of Zelda Movie.

So it was announced that a Legend of Zelda movie is now in development, and no, it's not animated. It's live-action. That's right, we are getting a live-action Zelda movie. It will be produced by Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator of Zelda, which is good, but they got Avi Aard as producer, and he is not big on that, but he did a great job with the Spider-Verse films. Plus Nintendo is heavily involved with the film, which is good because we saw how the Mario Bros Movie did with Nintendo being involved. 
We have a director for the film, and that is Wes Ball. He made the Maze Runner films, and he's directing Kingdom of the Apes. I prefer it to be an animated adaptation because, after the Mario Bros movie and Castlevania series, it would work as an animated film. However, I think it might work live-action because if they look at the Middle Earth films for inspiration and House of the Dragon, it could be good. 

I think they should look at the Lord of the Rings films for an idea on how to adapt a good fantasy on the big screen. As well they could look at Game of Thrones, House of Dragon, Dungeons and Dragons Honour Among Thieves, and Wheel of Time. 

I want to see a romance with Link and Zelda in the film.
I hope whatever they do, this film turns out well, but what they should do is make the film into a three-parter film like my Ocarina of Time fan cast and ideas I once wrote. Now, for casting, go with unknowns for Link and Zelda, but for Ganondorf, cast a great actor who is good at playing villains like Anthony Starr, Idris Elba, Tom Hardy, Richard Armitage, or Luke Evans. I don't know what Zelda game they will adapt on screen, or they might make this an original Zelda story for the film, which would be an interesting idea to adapt a Zelda film. 
What you think are you excited for this live action Legend of Zelda Movie or would rather it be animated instead or a TV Series. 
Let me know and if it were up to me I would adapt Ocarina of Time and make it a three parter film series. 



No comments:

Post a Comment