Thursday 7 September 2017

IT Review

IT MOVIE REVIW.

So I just saw IT tonight and here's my review of it.....THIS MOVIE SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!! Still it is a really good film very well done and storytelling of this film is amazing. The opening of the movie is scary like I'm not going to say anything its just brutal to watch. There was also some humour to this movie like this one scene with new kids on the block reference and it makes you laugh. In the movie there are so many messed up moments that will shock you and may even give you nightmares. 
I can see why kids on set we're so scared of Bill. 
Now the cast in the movie did an amazing job like Bill Skargard as Pennywise he was terrifying like holy shit he did a great job. He also at one point made me laugh, he just said something funny and I laugh at it. I would say he was better than Tim Curry, like the difference between Tim and Bill's is Tim Curry's IT is a douche and Bill's is creepy and more scary. The rest of the cast the kids in the movie were all awesome they all did a great job playing their characters hell I've met one of these kids at Fan Expo.  He's cool kid and I'm excited for Stranger Things Season 2.
The story also has these kids facing their worst fears and them trying to overcome them. I won't give away what they are, but you feel for them and all of their struggles and personal demons. This movie will likely put all clowns out of business because lets face it after this you never want to put a clown in a movie again. I actually really enjoyed this movie despite it scaring the crap out of me and if you have read the book or watch the old mini series you do know there will be a sequel. I'm not much of horror guy but I really did like this movie. I recommend to go see it and if you are a horror movie person who wants to see more monsters and not slasher movies this is you're type of movie of monster movie. I give this movie a solid A. 


No comments:

Post a Comment