Sunday 24 September 2017

(Spoilers)
So I saw Kingsman The Golden Circle last night and here's my review of it......It was good. When I went into this movie I was telling myself 'I don't think it will be as good as the first one.' and I was right. Like the action in the movie was good but not as good as the first one like the church scene in the first one was amazing. This film kind of pulled some things you have seen in other spy movies were you're like oh I see that guy was the double agent didn't see that coming, so everyone is dead and not single Kingsman managed to escape. You know believe it or not Matthew Vaughn who is also one of my favourite directors, didn't want to make a follow up to Kingsman its understandable he's not sequel kind of guy. Did we really need a sequel? Well it depends on how you feel about this film. I get why Matthew didn't want to a sequel to Kingsman and hell blames himself for Kick Ass 2 failure because they tried to copy too much of his work. I still hope directs Man of Steel 2, if there is anyone who can get Superman right its him.


The cast did a good job playing their characters like always Taron Egeton, Colin Firth, and Mark Strong did a good job playing their characters. Halle Berry was good, Jeff Brides was good, and Perdo Pascal did a great job too, but the one actor who wasted was Channing Tatum his character is barley in the movie and he goes into a coma because of this virus created by Poppy film's villain played by Julianne Moore. Julainne Moore was good but she wasn't as good as Samuel L Jackson was in the first one like I kind of wish we got to know her more like her others reasons for doing these terrible things. Also they brought back Charlie from the first one and he's out for revenge just because Egeton got to be Kingsman and he didn't. Also we saw it coming that one of the Statesman was a double agent. One of the best parts in the movie was Elton John himself he was so funny and just hilarious to watch. Also the President of the United States is a parody of Donald Trump which is actually funny because in the end he gets impeached.

There could have much more to this film and it didn't do that, not that this bad film its a fun film but there could have been more to it. Its not as good as the first one because the first one had more heart to it. I give this movie a solid C+. Go check it out if you want and share what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment