Wednesday 19 September 2018

Princess and The Frog Movie Cast

My Princess and The Frog Live Action Fan Cast.

Zazie Beetz as Tinana

Jacob Anderson as Prince Naveen 
Mahershala Ali as Dr. Facilier
Michael Rourke as Ray
Anthony Anderson as Louis
 
Emma Roberts as Charlotte
 
 Jeniffer Lewis as Mama Odie
Paul Giamati as Lawrence 

John Goodman as Big Daddy La Bouff 
Cuba Gooding Jr as James 

Regina King as Eudora 

Peter Dinklage, Will Sasso, and Sharlto Copley as Reggie, Darnel, and Two Fingers 

That's my cast for a Princess and The Frog Live Action Movie let me know what you think? I got more Disney Live Actions Casting coming up soon, but I'm working on few more Superhero casting and few other fan casts and upcoming movie reviews. So yeah more to come from Josh's Media Reviews. 


No comments:

Post a Comment