Saturday 22 September 2018

The Titans Movie Cast and Crew

My Titans Movie Cast and Crew.

Now I know there is a Titans tv show in the works and it's coming out pretty soon, but I'm not excited for that show. There are many reasons why I'm not excited for it and it's not because of the casting or anything else, it's just not my cup of tea, but this is one reason that made me have no interest though....
Really you want to go extreme so you have Robin say Fuck Batman....
So here is my cast for a Titans movie now this team is based on the DC Rebirth Team, now if a Titans movie were to happen I don't know how it fit into DC's continuity. Now of course when DC and WB get their act together and make a Flashpoint and reboot everything they could add The Titans into their timeline after that or WB and DC could also make this an Elseworld movie like their doing with that Joker film with Joaquin Phoenix and future films too.

So here'a my cast and crew for a The Titans movie.

My choice of Director
First Director of the film Justin Lin (Fast and Furious films and Star Trek Beyond)
Screenwriter John Gatins (Kong Skull Island and Power Rangers.)

Aaron Taylor Johnson as Dick Grayson/Nightwing

Gabriel Basso as Wally West/The Flash

Kayla Scodelario as Donna Troy

Cameron Monaghan as Roy Harper/Arsenal

Tyler Posey as Garth/Tempest

Sophie Skelton as Lilith Clay/Oman

Vanessa Morgan as Karen Beecher/Bumblebee

Joe Manganiello as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke
Deathstroke would be the main villain in the first film makes sense because Deathstroke has been an enemy of the Titans for decades.

The Fearsome Five. The Fearsome Hive will be the main villains in the second film.
Tom Felton as Psimon
Ryan Hurst as Mammoth
Anisha Adusumilli as Jinx
Jordan Prentice as Gizmo
Madelaine Petsch as Shimmer

Jason Isaacs as Brother Blood (The Main Villain in the third film)

Cameos
Batman, The Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Green Arrow.

Jon Hamm as Bruce Wayne/Batman
With Ben dropping out, Jon Hamm says he's down to play Batman. Yes to Jon Hamm as Batman in a heart beat.

Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Wonder Woman

Garrett Hedlund as Barry Allen/The Flash
Look I don't like Erza Miller as Barry Allen/The Flash and I think he should be re cast it's unlikely though but if anything happens Garrett is better choice for Barry Allen.

 Charlie Hunnam as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow

 Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/AquaMan

So that's my cast for a The Titans movie and unlike that upcoming show it will be more fun and have a Guardians of the Galaxy feel to it.
TITANS GO!!!!!
Let me know what you think leave a comment and tell me what type of Titans rooster do you want to see on the big screen or small screen.




No comments:

Post a Comment