Tuesday 9 July 2019

MCU Spiderman Third Film Fan Cast, Predictions, and Ideas

(Google Image)
Third Spiderman film Fan Cast and Predictions.
Heads up there will be spoilers from Far From Home.
So if you haven't seen Far From Home then don't read this and if you have you can read this.
SPOIERS!!
SPOIERS!!
SPOIERS!!
SPOIERS!!
SPOIERS!!
SPOIERS!!

Now to those who have seen Far From Home here are the spoilers Mysterio reveals Spiderman's identity to the world and Mysterio is also dead. So yeah thats what happens in the end of film and that is also the end of Phase 3. Now here is my fan cast and my predictions on what I think will happen in the next film. 

I think the next film should be called Spiderman Unmasked.
(Google Image)
It makes sense to call it Unmasked, I just hope Marvel isn't setting up
ONE MORE DAY!

Now first here is my fan cast and characters I think will be in the next film and the villains who I think will be in next film.

First here is my cast for the next Spiderman film. 


Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spiderman
Tom is Spiderman so yeah, I think Peter's role in the next film is since his secret identity has been revealed to the world and he's been accused of murder. He's got a try to clear his own name and regain the trust of the people. Also I feel like the next film all his enemies now know who he is and they will go after him and all his friends and aunt. Peter is also going to be getting so many questions from his friends and how they all feel about him being Spiderman. I see Peter possibly going to court to clear his name with a certain lawyer and I think in the end Peter's going to try do anything to make people forget he's Spiderman. To be honest Spiderman's identity being revealed doesn't work because he's not like the other heroes. Peter will also be more protective of his friends and family because now that world knows who he is and he needs to be ready for anything. 

Zendaya as MJ
MJ returns as Peter's girlfriend and now after the events from Far From Home she already knows Peter is Spiderman and she's likely more worried about him now since his identity has been revealed to the world.  Peter and her will likely still be in a relationship but it will be difficult since now his secret has been revealed. I MJ's parents will be against her be with Peter, but MJ doesn't' care because she wants to be with Peter no matter what. It's going to be difficult for them because Peter is now worried for her safety. I see MJ, Ned, and Betty try to defend and prove that he didn't kill Mysterio.

Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds
Good old Ned Leeds returns since Peter's identity has been revealed to world, everyone is now asking Ned questions about this and they asked how long has he known. I see Ned also defending Peter and trying to prove he did not kill Mysterio.

Marsia Tomei as Aunt May
Now that world knows Peter is Spiderman, Peter is very concerned for Aunt May's safety and she's worried about him too. Since his secret is out everyone will likely go after his aunt and Peter is talking with Happy about getting her somewhere safe but Aunt May won't leave her nephew because he's all she has left after she loosing her husband. I think in the next film they will address Uncle Ben but it might be a flashback or they just a talk about him. I know we're all tired of Uncle Ben but they should include that character in someway. Also I see Aunt May getting shot or something but she lives in the end but Peter doesn't make a stupid deal with the devil to save her. I see Happy getting best doctors in the world to save May and a certain Dr. Strange helps too. 

Angourie Rice as Betty Brant
Now in the next film after she and Ned broke up I see Betty applying for a job at the Daily Bugle. When she gets the job Jonah Jameson is going to ask a lot of questions about Peter but I feel like she's going to have Peter's back and she will try to prove that Peter didn't kill Mysterio.

Tony Revolori as Flash Thompson
Flash's role in the film is well his hero is the guy he bullies. I think Flash doesn't know how to feel about his hero Spiderman, he looked up too is Peter Parker. I feel like Flash and Peter will become friends and I can see Flash standing up for Peter and saying he didn't kill Mysterio. There's also the possibility we will see more of Flash's personal life and why he's a bully and maybe see him join the army leading to an Agent Venom possibly.

J.B. Smoove as Mr. Dell and Martin Starr as Mr. Harrington
Peter's teachers would return but like the rest of world shock to know he's Spiderman and now they don't know how to feel about this. They don't believe Peter killed Mysterio but it's still a lot to progress though knowing that crazy trip happen because of Peter.

Laura Harrier as Liz Toomes/Screwball
I think Liz will return in the next film but I think she will be against Peter because after his secret identity was revealed she blames him for her father in jail and how her life has been. I don't think she turned into ashes after Infinity War, I think she survive and she's older now. I think Liz will become MCU version of Screwball were she's started twitch page or a blog or something and filming herself committing criminal acts in a Screwball costume just to get views. I don't know what will happen with Liz but I have a feeling we're seeing her in the next film.

Jon Favreau as Happy Hogan
Happy would return in the next film and he's trying to help Peter too but he's more worried about May. I see him trying to get help from The Avengers, Nick Fury, and Pepper Potts to help clear Peter's name after the suppose murder of Mysterio. As well after May gets shot he's can the best doctors to save her. 

J.K. Simmons as James Jonah Jamsons
 First I want to say how proud I am of Marvel for brining back J.K.! That mid credit scene was one of the best parts in Far From Home. J.K. Simmons is back and theres no one else who can play this role better than him. I think Jameson's role in the next film will be he wants to see Peter Parker/Spiderman send to jail or something because he believes that Spiderman killed Mysterio and he's always hated Spiderman. I feel like Jameson will be unlikeable at first but later he gets better in the film. I feel like he will admit he's wrong in the end about Peter because Jonah Jameson maybe an asshole but he's gone through a lot of tragedy in his life something Spiderman can relate too. But he will likely still hate Spiderman because I'll tell why later.

Cuba Gooding Jr. as Robbie Robertson
Robbie I feel would be in the next film and I think he would defend Peter and I think him and Betty might work together to prove that Peter didn't kill Mysterio. Also at the same time Robbie is dealing with his troubled son who's hanging out with the wrong crowd. Robbie and his wife Maratha just wants their son to be safe and out of that gang.  Robbie like the comics thinks Spiderman is a hero and he respects Peter a lot for all he has done for New York.

Gabrielle Union as Martha Robertson
 Robbie's wife and Randolph's mother like her husband worried about her son and the gang he's part of.

Trevor Jackson as Randolph Robertson
Randolph is Robbie's son and he hangs out with the wrong crowd because he's been a mess since his mom died. Robbie just wants to help him and Peter wants help him too because Robbie's helping Peter through. Randolph's gang that he's part of works for Liz and they film her and help with some crimes.

Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil
Well if anyone has heard there have been rumours being said that Daredevil might be joining the MCU in a Spiderman film. I hope its true because Daredevil was a great tv series best out of all the Netflix shows, we need to see more Matt Murdock aka Daredevil in the MCU. Now if Daredevil is in the film I see becoming Peter's lawyer and he trying to prove that Peter didn't kill Mysterio. I feel like Peter and May would go to him because I think Ned or someone will suggest Nelson and Murdock to help them. Also would see Spiderman and Daredevil team up, yup I see us getting that long wait Spiderman/Daredevil team up film. I don't know if they will get Charlie Cox's back for the role but, Charlie Cox has long express a desire to team up with Spidey and they should do it. I see Peter and Matt having a big brother and little brother relationship. They both have gone through same stuff like they both lost their father figures and they've lost people close to them too. 

 Elden Henson as Foggy Nelson
 Foggy would be in the film and also he would be one of Peter's lawyers defending him and since Foggy is a big superhero fan he wouldn't pass this up.

Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page
 Karen's role in the film like she was in the Daredevil TV Series is she's office manager at Nelson and Murdocks. I feel like they will bring back Nelson and Murdock and Karen will be office manager again. Because this film picks up where season 3 ended.  She like Matt and Foggy believe that Peter innocent and she's trying to prove by doing by finding evidence of him not killing Mysterio. 

Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Strange
Tom Holland as spoken about doing a Dr. Strange Team up movie and it would be cool but I think if Dr. Strange were in this film, it would be in the end. I can see Dr. Strange erasing everyone's memory of Peter being Spiderman. I see him and Wong casting a spell that will make everyone forget who Spiderman is, except for I think the spell wouldn't effect people he trust like MJ, Ned, Betty, Daredevil, The Avengers, Happy Hogan, Nick Fury, and his Aunt May will still remember who he is. The rest of the world will forget who he is though. It would make sense on how everyone forgets who he is because no one doesn't want to see Peter make a deal with the devil you know what I'm talking about. Also having Peter's secret revealed to world it doesn't work like it just doesn't he's Cap, Thor, Or Iron Man.

Benedict Wong as Wong
Wong would appear in the end and help Dr. Strange cast a spell to make everyone forget who Peter is.

Steve Carrell as Ben Parker
Now I know Uncle Ben hasn't been shown nor have they talk about him in the films. The only times they reference him is when Peter talks to Ned on how Aunt May has gone through a lot and the suitcase Peter brings with him to Europe. I think the next film should at least talk about him or do a flashback scene of him telling Peter with great power, comes great responsibility. Just don't do whole shooting scene like we've seen it twice already we all know he get shot. Like a good scene would be him and May talking about Ben at one point or Spiderman and Daredevil talking about father figures they have lost to tragedy. Steve Carrell is a good actor and looks the part of Uncle Ben even if it's a short role.   

Billy Burke as Philip Jones 
 Philip is MJ's father and a writer for the Daily Bugle. After learning Peter is Spiderman, he wants his daughter not to see him anymore simply because he's only worried about her. In this version MJ's parents aren't divorce instead MJ's mom is dead and he's a single dad.


Now here are the villains in the film now only two of these villains will fight Spiderman the rest will not because I think Marvel wants to set up Sinister Six in the next film. I think the forth film will be Sinister Six.

First the main villain of the film and this is a villain many fans want to see on the big screen and director Jon Watts wants him to be the next villain.

Stefan Kapicic as Kraven the Hunter
Kraven The Hunter I see being the next big bad Spiderman would fight and Stefan Kapicic aka Colossus from Deadpool is perfect to play that character. Now I think Kraven's role in the film would be he wants to hunt Spiderman and he doesn't care who he is, he just wants to hunt a worthy prey. Also Kraven is working for someone who wants him to take out Spiderman and his family and friends. I think Kraven would be a great choice as the next villain of the film because he's such a huge fan favourite. After Far From Home it would make sense to bring in Kraven the Hunter. Now one thing about Kraven is he is not a man who hunts for sport or fun, he does because he likes a challenge. Kraven actually hates killing animals for sport in fact I see this one scene were he kills some poachers for killing a very rare lion and hunts the poachers for what they did to that lion. Kraven has a moral code he never kills an injured animal or innocent person thats not his hunting code. He only hunts worthy prey and dangerous prey.

Michael Mando as Mac Garden/Scorpion
 Mac Garden appear in Homecoming and the film seems to be setting him up as Scorpion. I think in the next film Mac will become Scorpion and he will be a secondary villain. Mac simply wants to kill Spiderman plus he's also working for someone too, but despite that he just wants to kill Spiderman because he hates him for putting him jail. I think Mac will get the Scorpion suit from Tinkerer from Homecoming and it would make sense that Tinkerer designs the suit for him and he goes for Scorpion look because are natural predators to spiders. 

Michael Keaton as Adriane Toomes/The Vulture
I see Vulture returning but he won't fight Spiderman I see him during the trial were he will testify against Peter. He will likely make up that Peter threaten to kill him or his daughter or something. I think we will see him as the Vulture in the end but I'll get to that later.

Michael Chernus as Tinkerer 
Tinkerer would return but he would just designs the suits and weapons of Spiderman's enemies. I see him designing Scorpion's costume as well few other stuff.

Jake Gyllenhaal as Quentin Beck/Mysterio
Well let's be honest this a comic book film and no one really stays dead. I think Mysterio faked his death and I feel like that will be revealed in the end and that will clear Peter's name and I can see JJJ actually apologize to Spiderman for his mistake. It turns out Mysterio is also working for someone too and I'm very close to reveal who that is.   

Numan Acar as Dimitri Smerdyakov/ The Chameleon
In Far From Home we don't see him as Chameleon but it is likely he is the Chameleon and the next film I think we will see him in the end take off his face and we see Chameleon's actual face. It would make sense and we learn he's wasn't actually working with Nick Fury because of the whole skrull twist. Also Chameleon is also Kraven's half brother just telling you all that and the two would say to each other "brother".

Now heres the villain that I think will be pulling the strings from the last two films and I think we will see this villain in the next film but in the end of the film though or he might be in the next film but he's not alter ego yet.

Damian Lewis as Norman Osborn/The Green Goblin
I can see this happening Norman Osborn makes MCU debut in the next film and I can see it either being two roles. One is he is the one who's behind most of the events from the first two Spiderman films and he's gets the lawyers who testify against Peter. We don't see him as Green Goblin not till the end and that would be in the mid credit scene. The scene would start like this Vulture, Mysterio, Chameleon, Kraven, and Scorpion are all together and they all have escaped prison and then we see Norman approach them and tells them Spiderman won't stand chance against the six of them. One of them brings up how is Norman going to fight Spiderman and we see a glider come out of the sky and Norman is wearing the Green Goblin outfit its green with a mixed of purple, he's not wearing a mask because his face starts to change into the Green Goblin. So yeah that's idea for the MCU Green Goblin mixed with the ultimate except he's not big green demon he's regular size green goblin but he transforms into the Green Goblin we know from the comics. Now heres my alternate idea is that Norman is only mid credit scene and we learn he was the mastermind behind most of the events in Spiderman Homecoming and Far From Home.  We see Norman become the Green Goblin and form the Sinister 6.

(Google Image)
That's my fan cast for the next Spiderman film and now here are my predictions on what I think happen and I hope doesn't happen.


8. Don't set up One More Day
(Google Image)
This one Spiderman storyline I really hope that Marvel doesn't adapted into a film because this was one of the worst Spiderman storylines. Like this storyline made fans rage quit and I was one of them too when I read it. After seeing Far From Home I'm worried that Marvel is setting up this story since Spiderman is now unmasked and that storyline unmasked is what cause One More Day. Like let's say in the next film, Kraven accidentally shoots Aunt May instead of Peter and Peter rushes May to the hospital she's in a coma and Peter feels so much guilt for what happen and let me say if Mephisto shows up, I will walk out. Instead, how about she survives wakes up and is okay and Dr. Strange uses his magic to make people forget Peter is Spiderman and he's still with MJ. That idea I'm okay with but not whole selling your love for MJ to the devil. Thank god Marvel comics recon that crap.


7. Give us a Spiderman and Daredevil Team Up.
(Google Image)
Now there are rumours Daredevil may show up in the next film and fans like me and my cousin really want see that happen. Since Spiderman has been accused of killing Mysterio I think it would be good time to bring in Daredevil as Peter's lawyer and his ally to fight Kraven and Scorpion with. I don't know whats going to happen hopefully San Diego Comic Con will revel what the future holds. Hopefully we will see Daredevil again either on TV or on the big screen.

6. Set up Sinister Six 
(Google Image)
Now of course I'm sure most of you are were that Marvel and Sony are planing to interduce the Sinister 6 in a future film. We don't know what version we're getting but I think the Sinister 6 we will get will be Vulture, Scorpion, Mysterio, Chameleon, Kraven The Hunter, and The Green Goblin. I just feel like that will be the rooster of the team but it may not though. I hope we get a good Sinister 6 team in the future. The reason why the Sinister Six is formed by Norman Osborn is because their goal is too kill Spiderman and thats it. I feel like though it wouldn't end there like Norman Osborn would have other plans that include taking down the Avengers next.

5. Develop more of Peter and MJ's Romance 
(Google Image)
This another thing to do in the next film is dive into Peter and MJ love life like show them struggle a bit since Peter's secret identity is out in the open. Like maybe MJ's family doesn't want her to be with Peter out of fear for her life. Peter struggles with it too for he worries for her safety but MJ doesn't care because she loves him. Now her MJ's dad he strongly wants her away from Peter but MJ wants her dad to know Peter can be trusted but you know lots of drama. I don't think this film will end with them breaking up, I believe they still end up together but there will be a few problems they will face. Also I know Disney won't allow this but Tom Holland once suggest an idea for a sex scene in a Spiderman film. Like maybe in the next film Peter and MJ take their relationship to the next level. It properly won't happen because you know Disney but hey Sony owns Spiderman too, so anything it can happen. I feel like Marvel needs to get more mature with its films and someday give us an R rated film already. I mean some of the past Marvel films have had implied sex scenes or actual sex scenes like Iron Man. In Far From Home Peter changes in front of MJ she's turn around but she can't help but check him out while he's taking off his clothes lol.
(Google Image)
This how I would write an implied sex scene if it happen. Peter and MJ have a talk about the whole situation of Peter being unmasked to the world and what does this mean for them. They both realize they love each other and they don't want to break up. They both kiss and the scene fades to black. Next morning Aunt May goes to wake up Peter and he doesn't get up at first, she approaches him she grabs the covers to see him and asks if Peter's okay. Peter grabs the covers and says he's fine and Aunt May grabs the other covers but MJ grabs them and says "Good morning May." May is shocked but she isn't mad and she just tells Peter breakfast is ready and tells them both to put some clothes on. May starts walking out of the room but she quickly stops and is about to ask Peter and MJ if they use protection but say it already before she does. May closes the door and says either two things first one is. "Why is it whenever I enter Peter's room theres something that will make me drop the F bomb." or she says this and her fingers cross and she whispers "Please don't make me a great aunt." It's unlikely this will happen and I'm fine with that I just wonder if future Marvel films will ever deal with more mature themes thats all. Also hey Disney bought Fox so it's totally possible that we will get R rated films and deal with more mature themes.


 4. Give us a really good adaption of Kraven the Hunter if he's the villain.
(Google Image)
Now Kraven is one of the most popular Spiderman villains and also Sony is planning a Kraven Movie which I don't get but what are you going to do. Now for Kraven Marvel needs to get this character done right, Jon Watts has said he wants Kraven as the next villain and after Far From Home it would make sense for Kraven to make his film debut in the next film. I hope we get the Kraven the Hunter who we all know from the comics who hunts only worthy prey for him and we see him become so determined to take down Spiderman at all cost.

3. Either bring back Netflix's Daredevil cast for this film or reboot the character and take inspiration from Mark Waid's run on the character. 
or 
(Google Image)
Now in 2020 Marvel Studios can use Daredevil again as well Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, and Punisher. Many fans want to see Daredevil team up with Spiderman and they all want Charlie Cox to be Daredevil again because he is Daredevil even though he's not ginger. Now I don't know what Marvel will do it's up to Kevin Feige because I don't know if he would bring back the cast from Netflix's Daredevil and just put them on a new Disney Plus series or he might just reboot the character with a new cast and crew. I personally hope Kevin Feige brings back the cast from Netflix's Daredevil because we all want the cast to come back and Vincent D'Onofrio was perfect as Kingpin and I can't see anyone else as the character. Vincent wants to see Kingpin fight Spiderman so yeah I really hope Kevin brings back the Netflix actors. If they reboot just please get really good actors, good director, good writers, and for role of Matt Murdock and maybe actually get a red head to play Daredevil I would recommend an actor in his late 20s to mid 30s. None of us know if Daredevil will be the next film I hope he is but whatever happens, happens.


2. Set up Peter up to graduate high school or have him drop out to be full time Avenger.
Or
(Google Image)
Now some of you already know Tom Holland, Zendaya, and most of the cast who plays teenagers are all 18 and mid 20s so I think the third film could be Peter's last year in High School or the forth film. I also see him dropping out of high school to be a full time Avenger or something. Like Tom has sign on to play Spiderman for a couple more years theres no doubt Spiderman will be in Avengers 5 which I think will be The New Avengers. Anything can happen but I can see him graduating and fully joining the Avengers, even though Iron Man already made him an Avenger. Also this film could end with him applying for a job at the Daily Bugle.  

1. Set up Dark Reign as the next major event.
(Google Image)
Now Dark Reign is one of best crossover events were the villains are now head of the superhero community and Norman Osborn is their leader. I don't know what major event the MCU will go with after the Infinity Saga like there have been so many rumours like Secret Invasion, AVX, and even Dark Reign is rumoured. I think Dark Reign would be a perfect as the next major event but I think they would have to do Secret Invasion first in order to do Dark Reign but who knows Dark Reign to me would be perfect as the next major event. Anything can happen but would be cool to see Green Goblin in the Iron Patriot outfit and having Norman Osborn replace Thanos that can totally work.



So those are my predictions as well some ideas for the next Spiderman movie. I really hope you all enjoyed, leave a comment, let me know what you think and tell me what you think will happen in the next Spiderman film.




No comments:

Post a Comment