Wednesday 3 July 2019

Spiderman Far From Home Review

Spiderman Far From Home
Review 
So I saw Spiderman Far From Home yesterday and heres my review for it.....I loved it. This is by far one of my favourite Spiderman films and the second best superhero film I've seen this year before Endgame. This movie was a lot of fun, full of funny moments, and it's lot better than the first film. The cast all did a great job in the film, Tom Holland was amazing and lets face it he is Spiderman, Zendaya is good too as MJ, Samuel L Jackson was good as Nick Fury, and Jake Gyllenhaal was great as Mysterio. Jake did a great job like by far Mysterio is one of the best villains we've gotten in a Spiderman film as well in the MCU. Another great thing was the action in this movie and there is lot of plot twists in the film. Not to mention, the ending of the film will shock you. 
I give this film an 8 and half out of 10 go see it. It's also serves as the epilogue 
to Infinity Saga.
Still a Better Black Suit than what we got in Spiderman 3.







No comments:

Post a Comment