Monday 1 July 2019

Alpha Flight Fan Cast

Alpha Flight Fan Cast

First I want to
say
HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!


So today I'm doing an Alpha Flight Fan Cast for Canada Day as they are Canada's greatest superhero team. Hopefully Marvel will get to make an Alpha Flight Movie in the future so here is my fan cast for an Alpha Flight Movie and my choice of director. Also the cast will be Canadian eh. 

Choice of Director Jason Reitman 
He's going to save Ghostbusters in 2020 so I can see
him as the director of an Alpha Flight Movie.


Justin Chatwin as James Hudson/The Guardian 
The Guardian is basically Canada's Captain America except he has actual powers. The Guardian is the leader of the Alpha Flight and its founder.

Katherine Barrel as Heather McNeil/Vindicator
Heather basically has the same powers as her husband James.

Seth Rogen as Walter Langkowski/Sasquatch
Everyone's favourite member of the Alpha Flight and I think Seth Rogen is perfect to play him.

Adam Beach as Michael Twoyoungmen/Shaman
Shaman is basically a doctor with special powers that help fight crime and heal the sick.

Jesse Rath and Meghann Rath as Jean and Jeanne Beaubier aka Northstar and Aurora
Northstar and Aurora a superpower twins and unlike Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch don't expect one of them to die. Also Northstar is Marvel first gay superhero too and I cast an actual brother and sister to play these roles.

Laura Vandervoort as Narya/Snowbird
Snowbird basically can turn into any Canadian animal native to Canada like an owl or a polar bear.

Valerie Tian as Marrina Smallwood
She's an alien that was raised in Newfoundland and her powers are basic she can breath underwater for a longtime.

Jordan Prentice as Eugene Judd/Puck
 Puck was born around 1914 has not aged in year similar to Wolverine and he's also really powerful and strong. He's also another fan favourite of the Alpha Flight and also would be cool a character little people can look up to.

Devery Jacobs as Elizabeth Twoyoungmen/Tailsman 
 Elizabeth is the daughter of Shaman and has magical powers that come from spirits. Also Puck's her mentor and the two of them become lovers.

If I had to pick the villain I would say Wendigo would be the villain. Wendigo goal is to create more Wendigos and destroy all of Canada. 
I would cast Kevin Durand as Wendigo 


That's my cast for an Alpha Flight Movie let me know what you think and a big Happy Canada Day to all my friends and family! Have a good day eh and enjoy the song!  











No comments:

Post a Comment