Wednesday 11 September 2019

It Chapter 2 Review

It Chapter Two
Review

So I saw It Chapter Two last night and here's my review of it......I liked it. Its a good follow up and I don't know if I like this one more then the first one but I really enjoyed this film. There were moments that scared the crap out of me, there were moments I laughed, and there were moments that shocked me too. The cast of the movie all do a great job like James McAvoy, Jessica Chastain, Bill Harder, Isaiah Mustafa, James Ransone, and Jay Ryan all did a great job playing the older versions of the kids from the first film. Bill Skarsgard did a great job as Pennywise like he is still terrifying in this film and I think he would make a great Joker in a future Batman film. This film also has a really funny Stephen King Cameo too. I did enjoy this film I don't know if I like it more then the first one but I had a good time with it and I got tell ya it still scared the crap of me. I give It Chapter 2 a B- and 7 out of 10. It Chapter 2 is a good film and it does deliver a satisfying ending to the film. Go see it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment