Friday 11 September 2020

Tenet Review


Tenet Review
So I saw Tenet last night heres my review of it...I like this film I mean its very confusing though like there were moments were I was lost in this film. I would have to watch this film again to better understand it. I mean it is a Chris Nolan film for ya his films are known for being long and confusing except for The Dark Knight Trilogy. The movie itself is really good but it does get confusing. The actors all do a great job like John David Washington was great, Robert Pattison was great, Elizabeth Debicki was great too, and Kenneth Branagh who played the villain in the movie, he was great too. This film had some great sound effects and special effects as well. The action scenes were great too and there were some really intense scenes. I give Tenet a 8 out of 10. Give it a watch but if you go to the theatre hand sanitize yours hands and wash your hands too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment