Wednesday 27 April 2022

Be Safe and Don't get Hacked

 

(Google Image)
This isn't a blog I usually do, but I'm doing it because I was hacked on my Instagram account. On Monday evening, I was tricked by a hacker pretending to be one of my friends, and this hacker took over my Instagram account. I had to create a new one and let everyone my know account was hacked, so they knew if they saw something weird in my account or got strange messages from me, I had to make sure they knew it wasn't me. I told everyone to report my Instagram was hacked, and I did too.

I had to change all passwords to my other accounts to be safe because it's better to be safe than sorry. Yesterday I deleted my old account. It took a while, but I deleted my old account because I was stressed out all day yesterday about just thinking about what that hacker was doing to my account. I got a new account now, and I'm just trying to advise all my friends and viewers to be safe and be careful about what emails and messages you get from people. I thought it was one of my friends, but I was wrong. If you ever get a message from a friend who asks you some weird questions, don't respond to emails from streaming networks because they don't send emails. 

Getting hacked is one of the worst things to happen to me or anyone. I'm not alone. I have friends who've been hacked, and they know how it feels. It's a very stressful feeling and just the idea of someone going through your personal stuff or getting into your bank account. It's just stressful, and it's scary. 

If you ever get a message friend who asks you to do a weird favor, try contacting them through phone or Facebook to make sure it's them, or just don't respond. I don't want to see anyone else go through what I went through and what my friends have. So please stay safe and be careful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment