Saturday 23 April 2022

The Northman Review

 

The Northman Review.

So I saw The Northman, and here's my review of it... I loved it. This movie was terrific. This film is such a fantastic Viking film. The story was good, the characters are very well written, and the shots of this film are amazing. The cast in this film all did a great job Alexander Skarsgard, Anya Taylor Joy, Nicole Kidman, Ethan Hawke, and Claes Bang did a great job. This movie had some great fighting scenes, it's a very graphic film, and there's lots of blood, gore, and nudity. I had a great time watching this film, and if you look at this film, it draws a lot of inspiration from other stories. Overall I had a great time with this film, and I highly recommend this film, especially if you are a big Norse fan. I give The Northman a 9 out of 10. Go see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment