Friday 4 November 2022

One Piece Red Review

 

My One Piece Film Red 
Review.

So I saw One Piece Film Red and here's my review of it...I liked it. It was basically a musical in a way. The film focus on the Straw hats going to a concert to see a singer named Uta, who is revealed to be Shanks's daughter. The film's animation is fantastic, and the action scenes and the comedy were great. The film is a good One Piece movie and I loved the music score of this film. The songs in this film are fantastic, and I just loved the scene where Luffy and Ace fight alongside each other, and the character of Uta is a good character you do feel sad for. I think this film was good and I had a good time and if you're a One Piece fan, you will love this movie. 
I give this film 8 out of 10. 
Go see it, you will have a good time, and this film does come off as a musical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment