Wednesday 31 May 2023

My thoughts on the Miles Morales Spiderman Live Action Movie?

 

My thoughts on the Miles Morales Spiderman film.

It was announced that we are getting a Miles Morales Spiderman movie. Now I'm excited about the idea of a Miles Morales film. I just hope it's as good as Spider-Verse. I'm seeing the new movie this Friday and will write an extensive review.

So my thoughts on this film are I like this idea, and I think the Miles film can be good as long as they got the writers of Spider-Verse involved because, let's face it, the comics haven't done anything good with the character in a while. Unlike the comics, I still find it amazing how these films do a better job with the character. Well, sometimes, some comic adaptions suck. 

Now we don't know if this film is set in because there are so many places you can establish Miles in. 
There are only four choices to take this character, and would he have his own Peter Parker? 

Tom's Spiderman 
Since Donald Glover played Miles's uncle Aaron Davis, there is a chance Miles is in the MCU. However, I think they shouldn't have Miles in the MCU yet. If Spiderman 4 has Miles, it would be too similar to Spider-Verse. So I would save Miles for a later film. The next Spiderman should either team up with Daredevil or retell the Venom arc and get it right. 


Tobey's Spiderman
There's also the idea that this film is set in Raimi's Spiderman universe, which would work because Tobey wants to return. They could make a Spiderman 4 film with Peter becoming Miles's mentor and father figure, and you could still have Mayday Parker in the movie and have become SpiderGirl. Maybe she would be a love interest to Miles. I did a Spiderman 4 idea with Peter training his son, but this could also happen. Although it would come off as the Ant-Man movie, I think this movie would be exciting, passing the torch. 


Andrew's Spiderman
Now Andrew's Spiderman never got a good conclusion even though No Way Home did a great job with the character, and I loved that scene when he saves MJ's life. It's such a fantastic scene. Andrew once said he wanted the next Spiderman film to focus on Miles Morales. So I say let him mentor Miles because we should get an Amazing Spiderman 3, which gives Andrew a good send-off, but also, I would call that film Amazing Spidermen. You could end with Miles becoming the new Spiderman, and Andrew's Spiderman gets with his own MJ and starts a family. 

This film is set in Sony's Spider-Verse, and Miles is the Spiderman of this universe. 
Now there is the idea that this film will be set in Sony's Spider-Verse. Their live-action universe isn't good, to be honest. The Venom films are okay, but Tom Hardy is a great Eddie Brock, way better than Topher Grace, but Morbius was awful. We're getting a Kraven film, a Madame Web film, and El Muetro. In my opinion, Sony's Spider Universe needs a better head producer and direction, but I hear Phil Lord and Chris Miller are doing the job, which is good. There is also a Spiderman Noir tv show in the works, which could be good. Miles may be going to be there, Spiderman, but maybe not, I don't know. I can see them trying to Miles the face of their Live Action Cinematic Universe. 


Now if they are going to make a Miles film, they have to, like I mentioned before, get good writers.
As well, for Miles Rogues Gallery, he doesn't have much besides his uncle Aaron aka Ultimate Prowler, Maximus Gargan, aka Ultimate Scorpion, and Conrad Marcus, aka Ultimate Venom. He needs to have a good villain to fight or a villain of Peter Parker's he has to fight. Also, this Miles film should be grounded and focus on a young man like Peter Parker becoming Spiderman by accident. 
I hope they get good writers and a good director, and I think Phil Lord and Chris Miller would do a great job making a Miles Morales Spiderman Live Action film.

So that's my thoughts on the Miles Morales Live Action Film.
I'm excited for this film, and I hope it's good. There is a chance it might suck, but who knows.
We just have to wait and see what they do, whether this film is set in MCU, Raimi, Webb, or Sony's Spider-Verse. Who knows, as long as they do an excellent job with Miles. 
Let me know what you think?
















No comments:

Post a Comment