Wednesday 3 May 2023

Why I support the Writer's Guild Strike

 

Why I support the Writers Guild Strike.

So we have another Writer's Guild Strike happening, and I support it because these writers and screenwriters deserve better pay and wages, but also, let's face it, we are all getting tired of Modern Hollywood. We want to see more original ideas and story-driven films and shows.  My sister and her friend are screenwriters who support the strike. I also support the strike for them because I believe in the cause of the Writers Guild of America wanting better payment. After all, these studios must treat the writers with respect and pay them a fair wage. I hope they succeed in this strike, even if it means no new content for a while, but let's face it. We're all sick of live-action remakes! We are all on the same page. I Support the Writers Guild of America.   


No comments:

Post a Comment