Saturday 3 February 2024

Hazbin Hotel Review

 

My review of Hazbin Hotel.

So, I binge-watched Hazbin Hotel, and here's my review. I loved this show. Watching it was so much fun, and the musical numbers were fantastic. The series is about the princess of hell, Charlie, the daughter of Satan, who creates a hotel for demons in hell who want a second chance and go to heaven. This show was so much fun to watch, and all the characters on the show were so funny. My favorite character would have to be Husk, voiced by Keith David. I recommend this show because it's everything Disney needs to do right now, giving us good musical numbers and characters we care for. 

This show is so much fun and lets face it this show will piss off a lot of religious people because Adam from the bible he's an asshole in this show. 
However, despite that I love this show and I highly recommend it.
It's got a great cast and great characters. 
I give this show a 9 out of 10. 
You will have a great time watching this show!


No comments:

Post a Comment