Saturday, 5 September 2026

Coyote VS ACME Review

 

Coyote VS ACME Review

So I saw Coyote vs. Acme, and here's my review...I loved it. Like, this was a great film, and it is so funny too. Coyote vs. Acme: I fail to understand why WB canceled this film. It's so funny, and it's such a great film to watch. I had so much fun watching this film, and it is the best Looney Tunes film I've seen in such a long time.
So basically, after years of ACME screwing over Wild E Coyote, he decides to sue them, and this lawyer named Kevin Avery agrees to help sue ACME. However, we learn some dark secrets about ACME and why all the ACME products always blow up to the Looney Tunes.
Now the film's cast all do a great job, including Will Forte, Lana Condor, John Cena, Luis Guzman, and, of course, Eric Bauza; he is funny as the Looney Tunes. There were a lot of funny moments in the film and some heartfelt moments too. I really loved this film, and I had such a blast watching it. I highly recommend this film; if you love Looney Tunes, you will love it. I give this 9 out of 10.
I'll be honest, as a kid I was always rooting for the coyote to catch the Road Runner. I don’t know why, but I always wanted him to catch that Road Runner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment