Thursday 14 June 2018

The Batman Movie Cast

My Batman Movie Cast 

Batman one of the greatest superheroes who ever existed. Batman has an big impact on my life and he's always been that hero I always looked up too. Now here is my cast choices for the upcoming Batman reboot movie directed by Matt Reeves. 
Please don't have Batman kill anyone. Zack did it and we all hate him for it.

Now if you heard or haven't heard Ben Affleck will not be playing Batman again in this new film and its also been pointed out that Matt is looking to recast the role with a younger actor like mid 20s to mid 30s. Now if Flashpoint happens and they recast Ben because lets face it after BVS or as I call it Are Mom's have the same name, Suicide Squad, and Justice League. Ben wants out of the franchise or he'll just play Batman in the Justice League films until Flashpoint. Who knows whats going on with DC and WB they need to get their shit together. Hopefully Aquaman, Shazam, Wonder Woman 2, Green Lantern Corps, and Flash will change all of that. This movie also has a part to play. 

Here is my cast for the upcoming Batman Movie or its said to be called The Batman.

Aidan Turner as Bruce Wayne/Batman

If you seen my Fantastic 4 cast, this guy is my first choice for Dr Doom but I feel like this guy could play a good Batman. He has the right look, he's a good actor, and most of all British actors make the best superheroes lol. Aidan I feel he can pull off a good Bruce Wayne and Batman. 

Aubrey Plaza as Selina Kyle/Catwoman 
Aubrey Plaza has spoken about playing Catwoman and I feel like she could totally pull off. I have you seen her in Legion and hey she's also funny as hell. Not to mention, she's hot and she's good fit for Catwoman. Catwoman should be his love interest in the film its a opposites attract romance. Bruce believes that she better than this and can do good by helping others instead of being a criminal.   

Hugh Laurie as Alfred Pennyworth 

From the moment I was casting Alfred Hugh Laurie popped into my head and even though I think Jeremy Irons is a great Alfred. Hugh Laurie would be my second choice to play him and also I think Matt Reeves should have his Alfred be based on Earth One version and the 52 version.   


Brad Pitt as Jim Gordon

Now some of you are thinking "Brad Pitt really." Well Brad Pitt is a great actor and I think he could totally pull it off. I did love JK Simmons as Jim Gordon but after what happen with Justice League, I don't know if he wants to do it anymore. Now in the film I feel like Jim shouldn't be commissioner in the film but it later films he becomes commissioner. In this film he's just a lieutenant and also Barbara would be in the film as kid and there would be set up for to be Batgirl. Not to mention, his son Jim Jr would be in the film too. Jim like the comics has a lot of respect for Batman and believes with his help they can expose Mayor Oswald for the criminal he really is. 

Rainn Wilson as Harvey Bullock

Jim's drinking buddy and partner in GCPD he has a drinking problem and he's bit of douche. He doesn't like Batman at all but he respects Jim a lot. He use to be at one point a dirty cop but Jim help him see the error of his ways and got him back too being a good cop. He strongly suspects Oswald of being the criminal mastermind behind all of the unsolved crimes.

Alice Braga as Renee Montoya
A police officer in GCPD she is a rookie cop trying to prove herself and she looks up to Jim as the police officer she wants to be. She has a girlfriend named Daira Hernandez whom she's having a bit of a rocky relationship with. At first she seems to distrust Batman but later grows to respect him.


Courtney B. Vance as Lucius Fox

Lucius Fox the man who created all of Batman's equipment much like Nolan's films he invents all of Batman's armour and gadgets.

Andy Serkis as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin

Now I hear it has been confirmed that The Penguin will be the main villain in the film and I can totally see Andy Serkis playing him. Now I think Penguin's role in the film should be similar to the one in Batman Earth One where he is mayor of Gotham as well responsible for all the crimes in Gotham. Not to mention, it would be cool to reveal that he was responsible for Bruce's parents death if they make the Penguin more like his Earth one counterpart.

Colin O'Donoghue as Harvey Dent
Now in the film Harvey doesn't not become Two Face yet in a sequel yes but in the film he's running for district attorney of Gotham. Harvey and Bruce are best friends and have known each other since they were kids. However, he does suffer from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia he often tries to hide it from the public. He's also trying to bring down Oswald by running district attorney with Bruce backing him up.

Joseph Gilgun Victor Zsasz
 Victor Zsasz is a serial killer who works for Penguin and cuts himself for each victim he kills. He would be a interesting villain to see Batman fight. He would also be Penguin's top assassin to kill anyone getting suspicious about Penguin's secret crime organization.



That's my cast for Matt Reeves's upcoming Batman movie I hope you like it and tell me what you think. I also hope his Batman movie will be as good as Chris Nolan's Batman series. Hopefully this one is more comic accurate and will give us a Batman that we will grow to love.
The Batman is coming. Batman better not kill a single person.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment