Sunday 3 June 2018

Action Point Review

Action Point Review.

So I saw Action Point last night and here's my review of it....It was okay. Like the film had some funny moments and good acting. There were a few scenes found kind of boring and not funny, but none the less I thought the film okay and had a few moments that made me laugh. It wasn't as funny as Bad Grandpa now that movie was really funny.  Still the movie was okay like there was one scene I liked is with Johnny's character and his daughter talking about why so protective of his theme park. It's a good scene and I feel like Johnny should do more drama films I can see him doing those type of movies. Still I thought the movie was fine and the cast were having a good time with this film. I do admit like the whole somewhat parody of the princess bride with him as an old man and his granddaughter. I found the ending was pretty funny and good. 
 I give the movie a 5 out of 10 and C-
 I felt there could have more to the story and maybe cut back on some of the stuns but hey this is Johnny Knoxvile. The guy can take so many hits like I wonder if he has a healing factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment