Sunday 17 June 2018

The Incredibles 2

INCREDIBLES 2 REVIEW.


So I saw Incredibles 2 over the weekend and he's my review of it....I love it! This was worth the fourteen year wait. This was funny, full of great action, and characters this movie was such a blast one of the Pixar's best sequels since Toy Story 3. 
Now at first I was kind of worried for this film simply because it came out fourteen years later and I assumed they would have done a time skip and make it all about the kids as grown ups, but Pixar delivered a great sequel that picks up right were it left off. The characters in the film are funny and awesome. The new characters they have like Winston Deavor voiced by Bob Odenkirk aka Saul was a funny character and he's big fanboy, and his sister Evelyn voiced by Catherine Keener were really good. There were moments in the movie that were boring, but none the less I had a great time with this film. 
It ain't easy being a stay at home parent. 

This film again was worth the fourteen year wait, my favourite character in the movie was Jak Jak and let me tell there is scene with him and racoon and let me tell you it is so funny.
It is going to be an Incredible summer. 
I love this film and I give it a 9 out of 10 and a A+. Go see it you will have an Incredible time with this movie its fun for the whole family and if you're not married or have kids you've been waiting for this film like I have for fourteen years you will love this film. 


No comments:

Post a Comment