Sunday 19 May 2019

John Wick Chapter 3 Review

John Wick Chapter 3 Review
So I saw John Wick 3 last night and here's my review of it....I love it. This one of the best action films I've seen all year like this movie just blew my mind away. Like they're so many action scenes in this film and it never gets boring at all. Now I got say Keanu Reeves does a great job as always as John Wick and the rest of cast does too also I praise Hallie Berry's performance in this film because her character Sofia is so cool and I love her dogs. This movie is just so awesome, its a great action film full of really cool scenes and Keanu Reeves is just so awesome in this movie. If you want to have a good time or you feeling board watch this film. I give John Wick Chapter 3 a solid A and 9 out of 10. Go see it!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment