Saturday 29 June 2019

Toy Story 4 Review

Toy Story 4
Review
So I saw Toy Story 4 yesterday and here's my review of it.....It was great. I had doubts on this film to be honest because I didn't really think we needed a Toy Story 4 because the third film ended on such a great note. So I didn't see the point until I saw this film and it change my mind it was really good seeing all these characters again. Now I will say this film focuses more on Woody then the other toys and also introduces new toys like Duke Kaboom played by Keanu Reeves aka John Wick, he was my favourite new toy in the film. The film was good and it was emotional too because if you grew up with Toy Story you will get why its so emotional and I did get a little misty eye. Also the new toys are funny like Sporky, Ducky, and Bunny. This was a great film I would recommend this film to anyone who loves Pixar and the Toy Story Franchise.  This film is good and you will cry too I give Toy Story 4 8 out of 10 and A-. 
It's also going to be  Pixar's last sequel film and I think it's for the best because Pixar should focus more on original ideas. Also I will admit there will be things that happen in the movie that will upset certain Toy Story fans so just giving you a heads up. Still you will have a good time with it.
So Long...Pixar Sequels.

No comments:

Post a Comment